👑𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘺👑

(Sukura41: Kalianna sits with Adrien while Nino sits with Nathaniel.)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

3rd Person POV.

Miss Bustier is teaching Literature class.

"In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?"

Kalianna stands up and swoons. "Because only love can conquer hate! Just like if Adrien and I go through hard times, we'll always love each other," She smiled at her fiancé, who blushes while he writes a letter.

"Awww!" The class, excluding Marinette, Sabrina, and Chloé, gushed.

"They're so adorable together!" Rose comments as Kalianna sits down.

"Oh, please." Marinette rolled her eyes, Chloé as well.

"Besides the romanticness, you are correct, Kalianna," Miss Bustier clarified, smiling at the noirette.

"Technically speaking," Max intervenes, standing up. "this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-"

"Thank you, Max. That's enough." Miss Bustier interrupted the boy.

Meanwhile, Marinette is now looking over Adrien's shoulders, trying to see what he was writing.

"Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson." Miss Bustier approches Adrien.

Marinette gasps while Kalianna's eyes widened.

"Can you tell me what I just said?" Miss Bustier asked.

"Um, Miss Bustier," Anna chuckled nervously. "I'm so sorry for Adrien's behavior-"

"That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate." Adrien replies to Miss Bustier's question.

"Very good, Adrien!" The teacher praised while Kalianna sighs in relief.

Just then the bell rings while Adrien continues to write his letter.

"Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's day, students!" Miss Bustier says while everyone began to leave.

"Hey, go ahead, I'll meet you outside." Marinette says to Alya.

"M-hm." Alya nods, then leaves.

"Thank you so much for the roses you sent to me this morning, you sent me so much that it was enough to fill a whole garden!" Kalianna giggled.

"Uh-huh, sounds nice," Adrien replied, continuing to write his letter.

Kalianna narrowed her eyes at the boy. "Your not even listening to me are you?"

"Yeah, yeah! I am," Adrien responds, his eyes still trained on the paper underneath him.

Marinette smirks. 'Looks like he's getting bored of her already.'

"Okay, then what did I just say?" Kalianna asks Adrien angrily.

"That you were uh... gonna start working on a rose garden, something like that."

Kalianna scoffed. "Seriously?!" She snatched up the letter.

"Hey! Give that-" Adrien gasps when Kal crumples up the letter and tosses it in the trash. "Why would you do that?!" He stands up.

"If it's so important to you then you can dig it out of the trash yourself," Anna hissed before she got her bag and began storming out of the classroom.