👑𝘈𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩; 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐𝘐👑

(Sukura41: This chapter was written by Gothic_Vampire_Queen)

3rd Person POV.

Kaiden and Emilie were both gently handed around, being held by their grandparents, uncles, and aunties, everyone taking turns holding both little infants.

Adrien smiled as Kalianna rested a little, both watching their parents and friends fawn over the newborns. Emilie giggled happily at the attention, happily reaching up to everyone to touch either their noses or hair. Kaiden squirmed and fidgeted in everyone's arms before he was finally returned to Kalianna, and he fell asleep instantly in her arms. Adrien couldn't blame his son as he also enjoyed falling asleep in his wife's arms too.

Suddenly, Emilie let out the cutest little yawn as she rested in Gabriel's arms. The older man found himself looking down at his precious, sweet granddaughter. She was so small in his arms as she adorably snuggled closer to her grandfather.

Gabriel couldn't help staring at her adorable little face, she resembled his past wife so much. He felt a smile begin to form on his face as he reached over, and gently stroked the little baby's left cheek with the back of his pointed finger.

Suddenly Victoria's phone went off and the older woman looked and smiled.

"It's Fae. She says she, Danny, and the kids are boarding the plane now and should be here by tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest," She informed them, and Kalianna smiled.

"Good, though won't she be surprised when she sees she's not the only one with twins now." The noirette giggled.

Adrien smiled before he pulled his cellphone out, went into his social media account, and smiled.

"And it would seem all of our followers completely adore our kids. Everyone liked the photo and many are asking, or rather demanding more photos." The blonde chuckled.

He showed the post to Kalianna, who smiled at the millions of likes the one family photo got. He then showed her the comments, almost everyone asking for more photos of the twins, and other people complimenting the two newborns on how cute they looked.

Kalianna couldn't help smiling as she hugged her son closer, the little infant snuggling closer to her too. She was very pleased all her loyal followers were calling her two little angels adorable and wanted to see more and photos. She scrolled down the comments when one particular comment caught her eye.

'Mrs. Agreste 💋'

'Those have got to be the most ugliest kids I've ever seen! I would've made a better mom and made better-looking children than her! The d*mn sl*t will probably dump them on a nanny and leave them to go out party and drink just like every other sh*tty mom who only cares about publicity 😒'

Kalianna glared at the comment and gritted her teeth in anger.

"What's wrong?" Adrien asked, concerned before he checked his phone and began to glare too.

"Something wrong?" Luka questioned.

"Marinette, again." Adrien hissed, showing them all his phone.

Everyone looked at Marinette's comment and Alya sighed and facepalmed in irritation.

"Seriously?" She muttered in disbelief.

Suddenly, Christina pulled her own phone out and began to type before she hit send. They then heard Adrien's phone ding. He looked at the screen and his eyes widened before he showed Kalianna what had been posted in the comments.