👑𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦👑

Scene: Marinette's Room.

Marinette's POV.

I entered my room as Ladybug through my trapdoor.

"Ladybug and Cat Noir have saved Paris yet again," Nadja said through my computer.

I detransformed and rushed to my desk, pulling out my pink box. "And yet again, Marinette hopes she'll finally have enough time to complete her magic box."

"What's the magic box for, Marinette?" Tikki asked me.

"To lock up my diary, and all my secrets."

"Every little secret? You're telling me that you write everything down in that thing?"

"Uh... yeah, something wrong?" I repeatedly close and open my box to test if it works.

"Well, for one, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug? And two, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug?!" Tikki panicked.

"Not gonna happen. Try it, Tikki." I suggested.

Tikki flies in the box and tries to lift the diary, but gets locked in. "Hey!"

"And... it works!" I unlock the box to free my kwami.

"Yesterday, Mr. Bourgeois was re-elected as mayor of Paris for the fourth consecutive term. Here we see Mr. Bourgeois with his daughter." Nadja says as the mayor along with Chloé waved at everyone.

"Ugh! Look at Chloé, acting as if she were the mayor of Paris! Oh! Which reminds me, Class Representative Elections are tomorrow!" I freaked out.

"What's so bad about that?" Tikki questioned.

"Chloé is running for class rep. The one person who cares the least about the students, and the most about herself."

"Well then, maybe you should run!"

"I totally would, but, don't you think I got enough to do with my duties as Ladybug and all my school work?"

"Yes, but, if you truly believe in something, you have to try and make it work. It's better to fail trying than not having tried at all!"

"Maybe..."

"Don't underestimate yourself, Marinette!"

"Armand D'Argencourt, one of Bourgeois's opponents, and fencing instructors of Françoise Dupont High School, was pummeled in the polls. In fact, D'Argencourt acquired the least number of votes in Paris History." Nadja said.

I look at the clock on my computer and gasp.

"I'm going to be late for school! Again! See, this is what I'm talking about!" Before I could close my computer, Nadja said something that caught my interest.

"All aside from the politics, let's get the inside scoop of where Ms. Kalianna De-Sinclair and Mr. Adrien Agreste are having their wedding!"

The screen showed Adrien and Kalianna, who was clinging to his arm.

"I know it's too early to reveal anything but I will say that Adrien and I have decided to have the wedding on Falaise d'Amont at Étretat," Kalianna smiled. "And the reception will be inside Chapelle Notre-Dame de la Garde."

"The reason why we're having it there is because my mother got wedded to my father there," Adrien smiled charmingly.

"Well, you heard the inside scoop folks. That'll be all!" Nadja smiled at the screen.

I growled and angrily turned off my computer.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.