👑𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴👑

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna's POV.

"We're so going to outshow these other parents." My dad whispers cockily to me while the rest of my classmates clapped for Marinette's dad.

I couldn't help but playfully roll my eyes at my dad's comment.

Just then Adrien came into the classroom. He looked sad as he sat down.

I sighed, grabbing his shoulder. He looked at me with those warm green eyes of his before looking away and shaking his head. I sighed again and hugged him, knowing that Mr. Agreste wasn't coming.

"Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning," Marinette's father said as the bluenette came forward with a tray of croissants.

"Thank you, Mr. Dupain. Now, let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris hotel, owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois." Miss Bustier said while Alya and her mom and Alya came upfront.

I noticed Marinette looking at Adrien dreamily and I glared at her. Couldn't she see that Adrien was sad?!

'Fake b*tch.' I hissed internally.

I then noticed Sabrina was admiring something inside Chloé's round box.

"It's beautiful!" Sabrina praised as she took out the bracelet from the box and attempted to try it on, but Chloé smacked her hand and snatched it from her.

Yeah, I'd do that too if someone touched my stuff and tried to put it on without permission.

"Look! Don't. Touch!" Chloé snapped at her slave-er "BFF".

"Put it away Chloé! It could get into the wrong hands!" The spineless mayor said to his barbie daughter.

Chloé put the bracelet away as Marinette rested a croissant in front of Sabrina with the pair of tongs she had.

I cringed. 'Ew. Why couldn't Dupain-Cheng have brought plastic plates to place the croissant on instead of having to put it on an unclean desk?'

"I wonder how many croissants your dad would have to sell to buy you one of these," Chloé said to Marinette as she patted the lid of the box. "What am I saying? He'd have to sell the whole store!"

'That is true.' I thought, biting my lip, trying to stop myself from snickering.

"Well, if you're so rich, obviously you don't need free croissants!" Marinette fired back at Chloé before walking to the back.

3rd Person POV.

"Ugh, jealous!" Chloé puts her box in her bag.

Plagg gasped as she did this. "Is that Camembert?" He flew into Chloé's bag and lifted up the lid of the box, only to see the bracelet. "Huh? Oh, that's not Camembert! But it is very shiny. I like shiny, hmm!"

"Unfortunately, I have no dishes to share. But maybe Mr. Bourgeois will invite you all to the hotel and treat you to lunch!" Marlena says.

The students start applauding.

'Oh please, like I'd want any food from that dump of a hotel. The only why I'd eat from there is if I was forced too. The last time my family ate there dad couldn't stop vomiting for a week! What did they put in that seafood?!' Kalianna thought.

Meanwhile, Plagg balances the bracelet inside Chloé's bag. He threw it into the air once, and for the second time, the bracelet landed straight on his head. He knocks the bag over, spilling out all its contents as he rolled out.