Chapter 5

Mai smiled and exited the stall with Hermione right behind her. Her smile dropping at the sight of a large disgusting troll.

"Oh for fuck sakes." She huffed in annoyance and dove under its swing.

Hermione hid in the stalls once more and the swing destroyed all the stalls.

"HEY! You ugly fuck focus on me! Not the defenseless girl!" She screamed at the troll, landing on its head and pecking furiously at its eyes. "Ew, that's gross. Troll eye juice. Tastes like shit."

Just as Ron and Harry stormed in, the troll reached up and grabbed the small bird, throwing her into the nearest wall. "Ain't this just my luck?"

The awkward angle she smacks into the wall lets out a large crack. She definitely broke something.

"Motherfucking ugly ass fuckin' braindead snotty freak creature!"

Mai had no other choice but to let the darkness consume her. The last sight her brain could register is Harry being held up by his leg, dodging attack after attack since his wand was lodged far up the creatures nostril.

She groaned at the intense sight of red, the light trying to break through her eyelids. She shifted uncomfortably and stood up, finally opening her eyes to the sight of the hospital wing.

Her attempt at trying to open her wings to stretch was cut very short at the feeling of something wrapped around her body, binding both wings to her torso.

She looked around at the sight of different professors. "Care to explain why my wings are bound to my body?"

"You broke your wing Mai when you were slammed into the wall." Dumbledore confirmed, a pitiful expression on his face.

"Go figures." She sighed angrily and nuzzled her head down into her body.

Professor Snape picked up the bird. Gently rocking her in his arms.

"Can Hermione take the potion?" She asked suddenly.

"Why?" Snape raised an eyebrow at her.

"Shes my friend and I want her to."

Snape sighed and reluctantly nodded, still rocking her. And with that the bird slowly drifted back to sleep in the arms of the person she felt most safe with.

A/N: Shorter chapter I know and I apologise for that. I don't exactly know 100% what else to do for this story. So some suggestions would be nice!! Love you all!