Chapter 8

Mai sat on the lamppost waiting for the train to come to a stop in the station. Her eyes following the scarlet train that screeched to a stop infront of her. A sigh escaped her beak as she unfolded her wings and flew through the opening door. 

"Oh Merlin christ Mai!" A random Ravenclaw screeched out as they clutched their chest in surprise at the large owl speeding through. Mai just hooted an apology while making her journey down the busy train. 

The signature flaming red hair gains her attention, causing her to swoop down and land on the boy's head, causing Ron to squeal in surprise, his two friends bursting out with laughter. 

"Hello you three, ready for another year?" She clung tightly to the boys hair as she spoke, Directing it mainly to Hermione since only she could understand. 

"Hello to you too Mai, I am absolutely thrilled to be back for another year! For these two though I'm not too sure." Hermione giggled before taking Mai off of Ron's head. Ron's panic breathing slowly returned to normal as Harry grinned. 

"Pretty happy to be back. Right Ron?" Harry confirmed, Ron just nodded with an unsure 'uh-huh'

Mai snickered and shook her head. "Well then, best be making your way to the carriages." She unfolded her wings and took off, leaving through the open door. 

She flew over the crowd and over to the carriages, Landing on the carriage Draco and his friends resided on. 

Mai stared at the boy as the carriages began its journey up to the castle. She looked away from the platinum haired boy and at his friends, She noticed all the people she delivered letters too in her first year, and Pansy clinging to him.

She shook her head and took off, travelling up the path and into the castle itself, Quickly making her way to the great hall and onto her perch up front that had been placed over the summer holidays.

She watched as the students flood in and sit at their respective tables, Watched as the first years get sorted into the houses.

I have a goddamn writers block for this story again. I'm so sorry folks, I truly am trying, I hope you enjoy this short shitty chapter nonetheless. Xxxx