Chapter 12: Lunch and Dessert

Author's Note: Little editing. Also, always never name chapters when you are hungry. I know I must have been hungry.:)

I don't own Inuyasha or anything having to do with this show. I also don't own Keebler's crackers, Dr. Pepper, Swiss Miss Cocoa, Harry Potter, Ranma or whatever other bizarre things this fanfiction includes I may be mistaken to own. I make this entire story and all of it's chapters only for entertainment purposes, (and an excuse to avoid my homework:). I make no profit off of this fic, so please don't sue. You won't get much since I'm just a struggling college student.^^

Best Man Steals the Bride

By: Fondest Desire

Chapter Twelve: Lunch and Dessert

Day: Saturday
Place: Kadowaki
Time: 2:00 P.M.

Kagome smiled as she and Sango went downstairs. “Hello Inu!” she waved as she came out.

Inuyasha and Miroku both stood up.

“So my dear...” Miroku winked at Sango. “Where exactly shall I be tied up today?”

Sango didn’t reply, but Kagome had noticed a slight funny smile on her face as she grabbed his hand and walked toward the stairs.

“Ooh, forceful.” Miroku winked at Sango. “I love that in a woman.”

Kagome saw Sango’s strange reaction again. “Did I miss something?”

“Nah, ignore him.” Inuyasha replied as he and Kagome started to follow in suit.

Place: Kadowaki/Kagome’s room
Time: 2:10 P.M.

“ Oh, hello Hagrid, ha ha ha! Harry said, ha ha ha1 Looking up, ha ha ha-!” Kagome laughed as Inuyasha tickled her.

“We’ve been reading for an hour straight! We need a break!” Inuyasha mercilessly kept tickling her. “Need food!”

Kagome kept laughing. “You could have, ha ha ha ahaha ha ha, just said so!”

Inuyasha brought her up to his chest to tickle the sides of her belly better. “That wouldn’t have been as much fun!” He laughed.

Kagome couldn’t take anymore. “Inuyasha!” she gave out her battle cry warning as she started to attack his feet.

“No, no, no! Not the feet, not the hahahhaahahahah!!” Inuyasha couldn’t control himself, but he wouldn’t give in. He brought his chin down on her shoulder so she couldn’t escape as he started to tickle her sides more.

But at that moment, the door swung open.

Miroku and Sango frowned as they looked at the very red faces of their friends.

Miroku observed as suddenly Kagome and Inuyasha were on the far opposite sides of the bed. “Oh. So, that was why you were making so much noise.” Miroku tried to look into Inuyasha’s eyes, but they were currently looking down at the Harry Potter book that had fallen on the ground. “Inuyasha”

“What?!” Inuyasha yelled, as if he had just been accused. “We we’re just having fun, that’s all! Friends can tickle each other, so shut UP!”

Miroku looked thoughtfully over at Sango. “Sango, have you ever been tickled by a friend who just happened to-“

“You know, we’re kinda busy.” Inuyasha growled as he glared at Miroku. He just knew he was taking it the wrong way.

“Y-yeah.” Kagome added softly as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear nervously. “We were just about to...eat.”

Sango and Miroku just looked at each other, shook their heads and sighed.