Chapter 21: Inuyasha Will Decide It All

Author's Note: Still light editing. My, I really loved caps a lot back then.

I don't own Inuyasha or anything having to do with this show. I also don't own Keebler's crackers, Dr. Pepper, Swiss Miss Cocoa, Harry Potter, Ranma or whatever other bizarre things this fanfiction includes I may be mistaken to own. I make this entire story and all of it's chapters only for entertainment purposes, (and an excuse to avoid my homework:). I make no profit off of this fic, so please don't sue. You won't get much since I'm just a struggling college student.^^

Best Man Steals the Bride

By: Fondest Desire

Chapter Twenty-One: Inuyasha Will Decide It All

Day: Thursday

Place: Inuyasha's place

Time: 6:40 P.M.

"Wow." Kagome commented as she looked at Inuyasha's living room. "Blanket, popcorn…this'll be better than the theatre."

Inuyasha didn't reply. He popped the first tape of Harry Potter in. "Don't hog all the blanket though, you've gotta share."

"I won't." Kagome humphed. "You're the one that hogs the blanket all the time."

"Yeah, yeah." He replied as he got into the blankets and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"Share, share." Kagome reminded him. Inuyasha slowly passed the popcorn over to her.

As the movie rolled along, Kagome and Inuyasha got comfortable in their blankets. They forgot about reality until there was a knock on the door.

Knock:Knock

Inuyasha groaned. "Go away!"

Kagome elbowed him. "Press pause and go answer the door."

Standing there was Miroku.

"Snake? What the hell do ya want?"

Miroku shaked a tape knowingly. He knew that Inuyasha had Kagome over watching a movie.

Inuyasha crossed his arms. "Kagome asked, but Sango told her she did not know if she liked you or not. That's it, give me the tape." He growled.

Kagome came to the door behind Inuyasha. 'Hi Miroku." She pointed to the tape in his hand. "What's that?"

Miroku looked at the tape. "It's called 'A Nap Between Friends." He winked at Inuyasha. "It's quite good, would you like to borrow it?"

"No, she does not!" Inuyasha shouted. There was no way he would let Kagome see Miroku's recording of Inuyasha and Kagome taking a nap in her room. "Miroku, you better not test me." He muttered dangerously under his breath.

Miroku just laughed. "All in good spirit my friend, I assure you." He said before he started to walk off."

Inuyasha closed the door. "Pain in the ass."

Kagome frowned but shrugged her shoulders. Inuyasha and Miroku's friends was a complete mystery to her.

They went back to laying down on their blankets while Inuyasha unpressed pause on the DVD.

11:30 that night…

Kagome yawned as she buttoned her coat back up. "That was fun. Thanks for inviting me, Inuyasha."

"Yeah Kitten." Inuyasha replied. "Guess it's time you get home, huh?"

Kagome smiled. "Yep."

"Yeah, okay." Inuyasha grabbed his jacket.