Flashback

DEVINA'S POV 

It was yet another year of school and this year was a different one for me  as it was a new beginning in a new school and it was my first time in a co-edu school.Everything was different as I was a total introvert and making new friends was a nightmare to her .I was waiting in the corridor for the class allotment and after 2 hours of wait I was alloted a class and got seated in the fourth row and started reading a book from the bag.

            Later that day all the students were allotted their respected classes and now the class  I was there was full.The first class was basically  an intro class and things went on well.Me as conservative as I was didn't look at anybody and didn't speak to anybody as well.

          The next day I spoke to few other girls sitting in the front and I bonded well with them. It was zoology class and the teacher walked in and the first thing he did as soon as he entered into the class was to walk straight to a guy and ask him why he had such a unruly haircut  (the school management is kind of strict and is very particular about the way the students carry themselves).This was the first time I turned to look at the side the boys were sitting in class and this guy caught my attention .I asked my friends and got to know that his name was Oliver.Everyday henceforth i would somehow see him get caught or run around the corridor joking with his friends .

        I later decided that its best to mind my  own business and continued with my daily routine .Two weeks later I was as asked to go to block B for her French classes and me along with 15 of my other classmates walked to the class in block B and when everybody was introducing themselves suddenly a boy got up from behind and walked towards the front and introduced himself and told his name was Oliver Sampson (there was something about the name that gave me goosebumps) that's when my head that was at my French book all along went up to look at him that's when i saw him look at me .Had goosebumps and put my head down instantly.

4 Months Later 

We were about to face our exams and that's when all the others boys including Oly(that's the pet name i had given him) asked me to send him the notes ,i said that i would do it and later next day being sunday and as i was at home i got their numbers from our class whatsapp group and sent it to them .As i was about to send it to Oly my heart started beating faster and I didn't know how to start.So it started like this 

ME:Hiii  Oliver...This is Davina from your class 

HIM:Hi 

ME:Have you got the french notes or do u want me to send it .

(I hadn't asked any of my other classmates this but then asked only him.Idk why )

HIM:No no i don"t have it send it 

sends all the pics 

HIM :Thank you :)

ME:Your Welcome Oliver

   " Finally I texted" him my heart was the happiest and kept beating fast .

3 months later :

    It was the 13 of December and from the stalking i did I found that today was Oly's birthday and I wanted to wish him .It was 8 in the morning and i took my phone and opened the chat to see the last text that was sent  by me 4 months back which was "Your Welcome Oliver".We hadnt texted since then .So I decided to wish him happy Birthday my had was shivering and i slowly typed "Happy Birthday Oliver .Have a great year ahead "and then pressed send immediately .

5 minutes later 

Him:Thank you so so much Devina 

     I was so happy to see his reply and i felt that my wish to him meant a lot by seeing his reply.

          Days went by and I slowly started noticing him from far started to follow the way he sat in class .Started to be online in whatsapp when i saw him online.Little things like this is what we do when we fall crazily in love with someone .It was the last day of Junior grade and we were all excited to step into senior grade finally.I was still scared and wanted to talk to him but then that day he left school early and I could'nt talk to him .

       We were in a stage were we would look at each other during class and smile and say a Hi now and then.I was confused on how he felt about me .There was this intution of mine that said that he liked me and so i decided to go with it .His smiles and laughter was just enough to make make my dull grey days so bright .He was like a sun that lighted up the whole room .Just his mere presence made me happy for no reason .

       During my hols i frequently hanged out with one of my best friends Ron .So we were eventually talking about guys and i told her about Oliver .She was so excited that the freaked out and yelled "Finallyyyyyyyy....I thought that you were never interested in guys .Who is this rare species who swept you of your feet ?".I told her literally everything and then she asked me to tell him how i felt as soon as school reopened .