New opinions

Oliver's  POV 

  I hadn't seen Devina for the rest of the afternoon it was past 4 and when everybody were about to leave they enquired me about her i had no ideae and started stammering Dia came to my rescue and helped me by saying that Devina was with her all this while and had just gone to the washroom .She immediately signaled me to call her but then Devian did not pick my call.When Dia called her she immediately picked the call and told that she would be there in 2 minutes .In a while Dia asked me to look to my right and i saw Devina walk in a western outfit towards the cabana in which all of us were there .I was actually shocked to see her in such an outfit beacuse all this while i had seen her either in a salwar or a saree .She looked stunning and gorgeous in her cargo pants and a casual tee.She came towards us and asked my parents if they could leave Dia with her as they had plans to attend the DJ event at the beach and go for bungee jumping and few water sports .My parents were hesitant as they didnt want Dia to be a hindrance to the newly weds but then agreed on seeing how enthusiastic Devina was.As soon as they told yes Devina and Dia hugged each other and stated jumping ,I was so happy that my Dia had found a best friend so fast as it was usually difficult for her to make friends always .All this while she spoke to everybody there except me she didnt even turn towards my direction and this made me kind off guilty.

       When all the elders had left it was just Dia,Devina and me in the cabana .Dia and Devina kept talking about rumors of the band that was going to perform in the beach shack that evening and on how much they loved the band .Devina took her phone to show the pictures of  her favourite band member and her phone was filled with pics of him and Dia teasing asked her to show her pictures of me and Devina hesitated Dia grabbed her phone and ran as she scrolled through her gallery trying to find my pictures but both of us knew that it was of no use as we did not take any pictures together in our phones or share each others pictures .

         The rest of the evening it was just me both the girls had gone to the beach shack and were having a good time dancing and vibing to the concert thats when i saw a new side of Devina a happy and carefree side of hers which she was not afraid to show i was staring at her for a while and that's when Dia looked at me gave a smile and signaled  me to wipe the drool on my face I mouthed 'its not funny' and turned to look somewhere else .Thats when  a train of thoughts started to strike me  I personally liked going to concerts and going crazy once in a while but Laura was not like that she always wanted to maintain her calm and studious girl character even if she liked a song or felt like dancing she would try not to as she would say that she is shy and that would make her image low .Initially i loved Laura for this i thought that she was different but now this makes me feel like she wasn't her true self even with me and wait did she want me to see only her good side unlike devina .OH NOOO....... what has this girl don eto me why am I thinking of the negatives of Laura nooooooo I love Laura for her not being like other girls and not going crazy for a dumb concert Laura is different and i love her and will love only her for the rest of my life.