Disappearing feelings

Devina's POV

       I was so angry with Oliver that i almost started to regret the decision on getting married to him.I had made plans with Dia to go to the concert held at the beach shack by an upcoming local boy band called 'Broken Bandits' .I was a huge fan of them and was surprised to see that Dia was also a fan of them so i went to the room to change into something comfortbale fo rthe concert .As i was changing i got a call from an unknown number and  the truecaller notification flashed the name Oliver Miller and i was not in the mood to speak to him after all that he had done today a while later my phone rang again this time the name Dia flashed on my phone and i immediately took the phone Dia wanted me to come to the cabana as all the elders were waiing to bid me goodbye and she wanted me to ask them their permisssion for her to stay for the concert .I finally convinced her parents and got her to stay i was happy that i would have someone to spend my time with other than the gloomy and moody Oliver who knows nothing other than yelling at me .How did i even fall for hi sim school perhaps he isn't the same Oliver and it was foolish of me to still expect him to be that same old dumb,carefree teenager .The butterflies that i had once are dead now i dont feel anything towards him now he is like a known yet unknown stranger to me .Perhaps this was my escape from marriage talks at home- as per our rules we can live as strangers and i can go about doing what i wish and he as he wishes free of commitment and love .

          Dia and me both had a great time at the concert and after it was over all the three of us had dinner and Oliver went to drop Dia at home .I was at the room cleaning and packing stuff as we had to move to our new apartment which was a gift from my parents and i feel asleep as soon as i was done .

       The next morning i woke up to the sound of the waves and saw Oliver sleeping peacefully to my right .He looked so calm and handsome on but then once he's awake he is a totally different person .I washed my face and ordered coffee from the restaurant and sat in the hammock in the deck sipping my coffee with the music on .I saw a shadow next to me and turned to look behind Oliver was standing there looking at me i was still angry with the way he had treated me yesterday and did not react to his presence he walked past me and stood opposite to me blocking my cone of vision .I had no reaction i just stared at him and asked him what .He stammered and then uttered sorry which was barely heard .I told him I didn't need a sorry and his behavior didn't matter to me at all as i had other important things to do rather than think about him and his stupid actions.His facial expression changed completely and he just walked away .A while later breakfast was served in the room  and we got ready to vacate the room.All this while the only constant thing was silence neither of us spoke a word.

Oliver's POV 

        I wanted to apologize to her and stood behind her she turned and looked at me and then got back to staring at the ocean .I stood infront of her and she in an irritated tone asked 'WHAT'.I told her that i was sorry and she told me that yesterdays event had no impact on her .She spoke as if i was of no importance in her life that kind of made me feel low .We had our breakfast in silence and travelled to our new apartment in silence .Things had now become awkward for us.