27 | why are boys always so dramatic?

''We have to refrain from taking long trips over the summer?'' Uraraka questioned upon hearing the news.

''Apparently, it's required from the school,'' Jirou confirmed.

''That's too bad, I was supposed to go to Venice with my parents,'' Momo said.

''How bourgeois!'' Uraraka exclaimed.

''Aw, I bought a new swimsuit, too!'' Mina complained.

''It can't be helped.'' Jirou turned to the pinkanette. ''We were attacked by the League of Villains before.''

''Even so, I wanna play! I wanna go somewhere!'' Mina threw a tantrum.

''Then, do you wanna meet up at the school pool over summer vacation?'' Hagakure suggested.

''Yeah, if we're using the school pool, then I'm sure the teachers will give us permission!'' Tsuyu agreed.

''That's such a great idea, Tooru!'' Y/n smiled. She didn't want to be stuck in her house during the whole summer either.

''Then we don't have to spend any money, either!'' Uraraka added.

''It's better than being coped up at home!'' Mina nodded.

''Then, I'll go get permission from the school!'' Momo said as she stood up.

''I'll come with!'' Y/n suggested and the two took off towards the teachers' room.

Bakugo:
Hey dumbass Kirishima called and told me everyone's meeting at the school pool is that true?

Y/n rose an eyebrow at that, but answered nonetheless.

You:
idk about the guys but the girls and i asked for permission a long time ago so we'll be there
if the guys are coming are you too?

Bakugo:
Fucking Shitty Hair's probably gonna drag me there

You:
alright then see you later cuz im here already and the others are waiting for me

She put her phone away, not seeing if Bakugo had replied, and left the changing room. The others were still outside the pool when she arrived. She adjusted the swimsuit the school had provided, which she actually quite liked. And if the boys were coming, too, she didn't have to worry about Mineta that much.

''We should stretch before we go inside the water,'' Momo said and no one argued, the seven of them standing along the pool line and doing some exercises the second class rep suggested.

Iida arrived at one point, a yellow swimming hat on his head and swimming goggles on his eyes, causing the girls to laugh. More of the boys started arriving and each of them started to stretch as well.

''Oh, Mineta.''

''Kaminari, you came too?''

Y/n laughed as she noticed Kaminari's disappointed expression, though Mineta still seemed satisfied, which was quite annoying.

''I'm going in first!'' Y/n yelled and ran towards the pool, bomb-jumping inside. As she swam to the top, she heard Iida yell. ''No jumping in the pool!''

The rest of the girls more or less ignored him as they also ran and jumped in, splashing some of the water outside. Momo, though, sat on the side and entered the water as if trying to not splash anymore water.

''Hey, Momo, can you make a beach ball?'' asked Mina and Momo obligated, creating a colorful beach ball.

''Here I go!'' Uraraka said as it got to her. ''Here!''