55 | i actually stay concious this time!

After overtaking the army of security bots, Y/n, Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki finally made it to the top of the building where Uraraka was alone. Bakugo jumped up to take out more robots the moment he walked out of the door, while Todoroki froze others. Y/n activated her Quirk, hauling some of them over the rooftop, sending them to their destruction before returning to the group.

''Todoroki, Kirishima and Y/n!''

''Are you okay, Uraraka?''

''Yeah, I'm fine,'' she said as she stood behind Todoroki. ''Deku and Melissa are heading to the top floor right now.''

''Yeah, I saw,'' Todoroki said.

Bakugo continued blowing off robots — Y/n was sure he was having the time of his life — and Kirishima punched them away with his hardened arms. Y/n send charged shots towards the robots, some being simply deactivated while others exploding. I need to work on regulating my aim. She blasted another one.

''We're going to stop them right here!'' Todoroki said as he sent another ice attack.

''Don't tell me what to do!'' Bakugo yelled as he continued blasting off robots.

Kirishima punched another robot. ''But you guys are a good team!''

''Shut up!''

''Katsuki, just shut up and beat the shit out of them!'' Y/n yelled as she kicked another.

''Deku! Melissa!''

Looking up, Y/n noticed Midoriya and Melissa flying off to the side — Uraraka was using her Quirk to fly them up, but the wind was too strong.

''Bakugo! Aim the propeller at Midoriya!''

''I said, don't tell me what to do!''

Still, Bakugo did it. Once the propeller was broken and pointed towards Midoriya, Todoroki used his fire to intensify the air coming, sending them flying right towards their target.

''Wow!'' Kirishima exclaimed as he watched. Y/n watched next to him as Midoriya smashed through the building, then Uraraka released her Quirk.

There were no more robots after that. Y/n sighed in relief, leaning her hands on her knees and hunching down. ''Phew, that was tiring.'' She straightened up then, noticing Bakugo watching her. With a grin, she lifted her foot to show off her dusty sneakers. ''See! I told you sneakers are better than high heels.''

''Tch, shut up.'' Bakugo said and approached her, looking her over. ''You good? I saw you clutching your head.''

''All good! Head as strong as steel!'' She knocked on her head to prove a point, only to wince. She clutched her head again. ''Shit, that was not a good idea. Ow.''

''Tch, dumbass.''

It wasn't long until a helicopter flew overhead, then the mess became messier. Then villain had turned into a whole metal monster, destroying the city. All Might had joined the fight, too.

''We gotta go help!'' Y/n called as she activated her Quirk to run over. The others followed.

She sent a blast at a flying metal-tentacle, breaking it off. Todoroki froze other parts, while Bakugo send an explosion their way. ''Shit!'' Y/n looked up at Bakugo at his curse, noticing him clutching his wrist. He's overusing his Quirk. ''How can you get beat up by such a damn lame last boss? Huh, All Might?''

Y/n send another blast at a tentacle flying at her, breaking it off, only for five more to appear. She sent blast after blast through kids and punches, but she didn't have the space to run anymore. She could hear her classmates yelling, directing Momo what to do, but she couldn't focus on that as metal fully enveloped her. She heard her name being called by multiple people.

This is starting to get annoying. I was supposed to be on a fun break! Using the last of her pent up energy, Y/n focused it throughout her whole body — focused it to destroy.

She felt her feet leaving the ground as the energy flowed through her body like water. She could see the forcefield start to form around her and once it had fully enveloped her, she released the energy, the blast destroying the metal caging her.

''PLUS ULTRA!''

She looked up, seeing All Might fight through the metal, using a Carolina Smash to get to the villain. Just before he could, the villain caught him with metal wires, wrapping his arm around All Might's throat. Y/n's breath hitched as All Might let out a loud scream of pain.

''DAMN IT!'' Bakugo yelled as he continued blasting away metal parts. Y/n tried to manifest more energy, but there was no more. She tried running, but the moment she tried to activate her Quirk, it simply lurched her forward, making her fall over.

What the fuck? Did I just overuse my Quirk? How is this possible?

''ALL MIGHT!''

She looked up at all the metal surrounding All Might after he was impaled. Midoriya went to the rescue, basting it all away to free All Might.

Y/n stood up and tried to activate her Quirk again. Nothing.

All Might and Midoriya charged at the villain, who tried to attack them with more metal. Bakugo and Todoroki attacked them, but they couldn't cover all of them. Y/n's eyes narrowed.

Come on. Help them. You're a hero, you can't be useless.

She ran. She ran towards the last remaining pieces of metal flying towards All Might and Midoriya, gathering energy even through her normal running. She could see the little sparks of electricity that would usually surround her when she speeds around her feet, but they were no use. Still, with all the energy she'd gathered and had left, she send another sonic wave towards the metal, cutting right through and stopping it in its tracks.

She heaved as she watched Midoriya and All Might attack the villain together. The villain was still collecting metal pieces to create a massive block of metal above himself, sending it at Midoriya and All Might, only for them to destroy it.

Y/n stood among her classmates as they watched the light prevailing. ''GET HIM!'' Y/n yelled along with Todoroki and Bakugo as the rest of their classmates yelled in support.

And then it was over.

''They did it . . .'' Mineta started yelling. ''They finished off the villain!''

''They did it!''

''It's over!''

''All Might!''

Midoriya emerged from the top of the rubble along with Melissa not too long after. ''Deku!''

''Melissa!''

''Hey! Hey!''

''Are you two okay?''

Everyone was yelling at them, but Y/n had no energy to anymore. I can't believe I'm still conscious.

''We're fine!'' Midoriya's voice was faint as he yelled and waved at them. ''All Might and the professionals are fine, too!''

''Are you all okay?'' Melissa yelled as well.

''We're fine!''

At last, Y/n finally allowed herself to plop on the ground, stretching her legs in front of her. They were aching and she felt like she couldn't move them anymore. Her shoes were grey now from all the dust, but her dress was okay. At least that.

Not caring anymore, she fully laid herself on the ground, sprawled like a starfish and watching as the sky slowly started to light up as the day came. From the corner of her eye, she could see Bakugo looking at her. ''Ah, finally. Can we finally enjoy our break again?'' She met eyes with Bakugo, giving him a small smile. ''You still owe me an ice cream. Better get me one soon before I start making fun of you for your voice crack.''

''I DIDN'T HAVE A VOICE CRACK!'' Bakugo said, his voice cracking at his last word.

''Buy me ice-cream, Katsuki.''