54 | why are villains EVERYWHERE?

It felt like they'd been walking for ages now and with every step they took, Y/n was glad she'd ditched the high-heels. They were in a massive building and Kirishima was leading them, though it felt like he didn't really know where he was going, either. They were supposed to meet with the rest of their classmates, but they were already pretty late. She'd tried calling Momo, Jirou and Iida, but neither answered.

Regardless, Y/n didn't mind. She could spend some time shamelessly eyeing Bakugo in his red formal suit, with the vest with roses. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

''Hey, are you absolutely sure this is the right way?'' Bakugo asked.

''I think it is,'' Kirishima said.

''You think?!''

''Well, actually, I left my phone in the room.'' Kirishima laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

Y/n sighed and took her phone out, trying to look up where they were supposed to meet with the others. She furrowed her eyebrows. ''Huh. I don't have signal. Katsuki, do you?''

Bakugo pulled his own phone out. ''No. This is stupid, I told you there was no point in going.''

''Hey, it's fine! I'm sure we can find them. The party is probably on the top floor, let's just keep going,'' Kirishima said in his ever-so-positive tone.

Bakugo and Y/n agreed. They made it to a botanical floor full of trees and bushes. Y/n wasn't sure what its purpose was, but there was an elevator. She pointed at it. ''We can go to another floor from here. Maybe we'll find someone.''

''Great! Let's do that.'' Kirishima agreed and they started making their way towards it.

When they neared, Y/n noticed the numbers on the digital screen changing — going up. She stopped and grabbed each of Bakugo and Kirishima's arms, making them stop, too. The two boys looked at her in confusion, but her eyes were stuck on the elevator.

''Hold on,'' she whispered, watching as the elevator dinged, coming to a stop on their floor.

The doors opened. Two men, one tall, one short, walked out. They were black clothes, with military vests on top. Villains.

''I found you, you damn kids!'' the taller one said as he and the shorter one walked closer to them.

Bakugo perked up at that. ''Huh? What did you say, you bastard?'' He yelled in his usual gruff and annoyed tone.

''What are you doing here?'' the short one asked.

''That's what I want to know—''

''Leave this to me, okay?'' Kirishima said as he held Bakugo back. He stepped in front of his friends and rubbed the back of his head. ''Uh, we got lost . . . Where should we go for the reception?''

The two villains looked at each other. Y/n took a step forward to grab Kirishima's arm again just as the villain loaded up his power, creating some sort of sphere. Whatever it was, it did not look good.

''I can see through you! Don't lie to me!'' the taller one said as he sent a blast in their direction. Y/n activated her Quirk and pulled Bakugo and Kirishima to the side before all three of them could be blasted away.

Y/n hadn't felt when Bakugo had escaped her grip, but once her Quirk was deactivated, she found only herself and Kirishima on the ground. At the same time, a huge iceberg appeared in front of them, making Y/n's eyes widen.

Bakugo, who was standing on her right, looked to the side. ''This Quirk is . . .'' Looking to her left, her eyes found Todoroki's figure straightening up.