30 | paris, rome, tokyo

''Y/n, wake up!''

''No,'' Y/n said and rolled on her other side, putting her blanket over her head.

Mina sighed and leaned down, whispering in Y/n's ear. ''Wake up or everyone will see you wearing Bakugo's hoodie.''

Y/n's eyes flew open. ''WHAT?'' She quickly sat up, managing to bang foreheads with Mina. Both of them groaned and Y/n laid back down, rubbing the sore spot. When she felt soothed enough, she remembered the reason why she'd shot up in the first place.

''Why the hell am I wearing this?'' Y/n whisper-yelled when she noticed the black hoodie. ''How did I even get here?''

''Bakugo brought you in last night. You better be glad it was me who woke up when he knocked on the door,'' Mina said smugly. ''And he was carrying you in his arms and even brought you to your bed! It was so cute!''

''Mina, quiet!'' Y/n said, looking around to see if the other girls were still asleep, which they were. She then looked away shyly and asked. ''Did he really?''

''Yes! And when he thought I wasn't looking, he kissed your forehead! I never thought I'd see Bakugo like this!''

Y/n felt her whole face get warm, and she laid back down under the covers, hiding. ''You're so into him!'' Mina laughed.

''Into who?'' Y/n heard Hagakure ask in a groggy voice and the former stiffened, still hiding under the blankets.

''No one! I'm just joking!''

- - -

Y/n yawned as she stood next to Bakugo, Mina and Kirishima. Everyone was now outside and in their P. E. clothes, ready to start their training. Well, for the most part. Everyone was still tired, but they had no other choice.

''Good morning, ladies and gentlemen,'' Aizawa greeted. ''Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully."

''So Bakugo.'' Aizawa threw a softball to the blond. ''Try throwing that.''

''This is from the fitness test . . .'' Bakugo pointed out.

''Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters,'' Aizawa reminded. ''Let's see how much you've improved.''

As Bakugo walked away from the group, Mina spoke. ''Oh, we're checking our progress?''

''Since a lot has happened in these past three months, huh?'' Sero added. ''Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!''

''Do it, Bakugo!'' Kirishima encouraged.

''Go to hell!'' Bakugo yelled as he threw the ball, boosting it with his explosions - just like he'd done in the fitness test.

''709.6 meters.''

Bakugo's eyes widened as he heard that, looking up and checking Aizawa's screen for himself. Everyone was surprised as well, having expected a lot more.

''Huh? It's less than I thought . . .''

''It's been about three months since you started school,'' Aizawa said, facing the students, who were still looking at him in shock. ''Through various experiences, you all have definetely improved. But that improvement has been mainly at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see, your Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we'll work on improving your Quirks starting today.''

Aizawa smiled sinistically. ''It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try to not actually die.''

- - -

Y/n panted as she arrived back at training camp, drenched head to toe in water, seaweed in her hair and on her shoulder. She shrieked upon feeling them, scurrying to throw them away. Aizawa noticed her and walked over, clicking his chronometer.

''That was three hours. I'm sure you can do it quicker,'' he told her. ''Show me the pictures.''

She nodded and took her phone out of her pocket, then in the small bag that protects it from getting wet. She opened her camera roll and showed her teachers the selfies she'd taken. One with the Eiffel Tower, one with the Washington Monument, one with the Colosseum, one with the Chinese Wall, and one with the Tokyo Tower. Aizawa nodded and told her to take a five minutes break, then make 200 rounds around the forest.

Her training for today was running through the globe. Since she was fast enough, she could run underwater and wouldn't drown, since she won't have to stay there for long. She'd done it trice already, almost always for the same time.

She sat on the ground, resting her aching body. She's never used her Quirk that much. It hurt a lot, but she had to suck it up and keep going, just like everyone else was doing. It would hopefully strengten her Quirk, after all.

A yell was heard and Y/n looked in Bakugo's direction, seeing him sending big explosions in the air, then dipping his hands in a barrel of water.

''L/n, go!''

Y/n sighed and stood up, starting her rounds.

- - -

''Now, remember what I said yesterday! 'Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you!'''

''At least make your own food!''

''Curry!''

Everyone sweatdropped at that, too tired from the day, but having no other choice. ''Yessir.''

''You all look exhausted!'' Ragdoll yelled. ''But that doesn't mean you can make old sloppy cat food!''

Iida was saying something, but Y/n was way too tired to even bother listening to him. The only thing she heard was about the 'best curry' or something similar, though she couldn't be sure.

''Okay . . .''

Y/n chopped some vegetables as some of her classmates were behind her, starting the fires they would cook with. She jumped when she heard an explosion, cutting her thumb.

''FUCK!'' she exclaimed and held her thumb in her non-injured hand, trying to stop the bleeding.

''The fuck did you do now, Speedy,'' Bakugo spoke as he came up behind her, having heard her curse. ''Tch, did you cut yourself?''

''Yeah,'' Y/n nodded, opening her palm and seeing it covered in blood. How deep did she cut it?

''Fucking idiot,'' Bakugo said. ''C'mon, let's go clean it up.''

He directed her inside and towards one of the bathrooms, taking out a first aid kit. Y/n washed the blood away and dried it, then let Bakugo put a bandaid over it. ''There.''

''Thanks,'' Y/n said, letting her hand fall to her side. The two walked back outside and Y/n went back to cutting the vegetables, this time more careful, while Bakugo washed them and brought them over to cook.

Bakugo sat down next to Y/n when he'd gotten his portion of curry. ''I don't recall this being yours.''

Y/n looked down at the black hoodie she was wearing, her cheeks becoming warmed. ''Oh, sorry. I'll give it back right now-''

''It's fine,'' Bakugo said. ''It's not cold anyway. I feel warm just by watching you, aren't you fucking heating up in that?''

Y/n shook her head. ''No, not really.'' It was so comfy and smelled too much like Bakugo for her to care if it's getting hot or not.

The two continued eating, Y/n telling him about what she'd seen today on her world tour. When they finished and cleaned, Mina came over and dragged Y/n towards their room, telling her they were going to play a card game.

''Oi, Bakugo.'' Kirishima approached his friend. ''Isn't that your hoodie L/n's wearing?''

''So what if it is?''