4 | voting

Walking to school the next day, Y/n didn't expect the entrance to be swarmed by reporters, who were blocking her way inside the school. Furrowing her eyebrows, she removed her earplugs and slowly moved forward, trying to pass through the crowd.

''Is All Might really teaching here?'' A microphone was thrusted into Y/n's face, causing her to jump at the sudden action. She looked at the reporter in confusion. Out of everyone, why ask her?

''I, uh, what?'' Y/n asked as all eyes were on her.

''How does it feel like being taught by the Number One Hero?'' another one asked.

''Why is that your business?'' Y/n asked, looking at them.

''So you're confirming that All Might is, indeed, teaching here?'' a third reported asked.

''What? No!'' she exclaimed.

Tons of other All Might related questions were thrown at the girl, overwhelming her completely. This was not how she expected to start her day.

''Move it, extras,'' a gruff voice spoke, causing everyone to shut up and turn around, parting slightly. Bakugo was revealed at the end of the newly made trail, his usual glare on his face. He made his way through the paparazzi, none of them attempting to ask him questions. He gestured forward with his head when he reached Y/n. ''C'mon, dumbass.''

Still slightly stunned, she followed after Bakugo as the two finally entered the school and walked away from the paparazzi, Y/n letting a relieved breath. ''Thanks, Bakugo.''

''Don't mention it.''

Y/n more or less expected him to quicken his pace and avoid having to walk with her to the classroom, but - to her surprise - he didn't. Instead, he fell in step with her, his hands in his pockets and only one of his earbugs in his ears, as if showing that if she was going to talk, he'll listen.

''Are you feeling better?'' Y/n spoke, crossing her arms in front of her chest. ''After yesterday, I mean.''

''What's it to you?'' Bakugo asked in a low tone.

''I'm just asking as a friend would.''

''We aren't friends, extra!'' Bakugo responded, seemingly angry.

''Not yet!'' Y/n exclaimed, a big grin on her face. Bakugo merely let out a grunt, not responding. To Y/n, he wasn't necessarily disagreeing.

Upon arriving at their classroom, Bakugo immediately rushed to his seat, not sparing Y/n a glance, while the girl just rolled her eyes and walked over to her own seat, soon joining Mina's conversation with Kaminari and Kirishima.

The class took their seats once Aizawa entered the room. ''Good work on yesterday's combat training,'' he said. ''I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like such a kid.''

''I know,'' Bakugo grunted.

''And Midoriya,'' Aizawa redirected his attention. ''You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over again. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya.''

''Yes, sir!'' Midoriya nodded.

''Now, let's get down to homeroom business,'' Aizawa said. ''Sorry for the late notice, but today I'll have you decide on class representative.''

''IT'S ACTUALLY A NORMAL SCHOOL ACTIVITY!'' the whole class yelled together, the tension dispersing immediately.

''PICK ME! I WANT TO BE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE!''