Prologue

-Again- Author's Note------>Bad Grammar-

Mina burst through the door holding a large blue, grey, and black box.

"Guess what I got everyone!" Mina announced with excitement.

Everyone looked at Mina because pretty much everyone except Bakugo was in the main room.

"A brand new VR headset, latest model, and two VR games!" Mina finished with a proud smile on her face. "I ordered it as a present for the class. Since we've all been bored out of our minds, stuck in the dorms."

Mina walked over to the coftee table and carefully set the box down. Everyone watched in curiosity as Mina opened the box and took out the headset. Izuku was the most interested out of everyone because he'd wanted a headset for a while but hadn't told anyone. He mostly wanted it so he could play the new All Might game. So this was pretty big for him.

"So who wants to help me set it up?" Mina asked.

Uraraka raising her hand, "I can help you, Mina!"

Mina smiled and explained it'd be easier to set up if everyone stayed out of the room. Of course, everyone agreed and went off to do stuff in their dorm rooms.

-+-+-+-

When Mina and Uraraka were finished they invited everyone back into the main room.

"Alright! Who wants to play first?"