Chapter 7; The Beginning of Baku-Clue Bro

-I know, I know... Sorry for the wait-

Izuku sat up in bed, a smile on his face and not a care in his world. Izuku lept from the covers, heading out the door. He didn't even notice the glut amount of paper, tape, markers, and cloth rags scattered across his room. He almost skipped down the hall, as he made his way to the kitchen. Everyone was already there, chatting and laughing with each other.

Wow, I almost feel like it's Christmas or something. Everyone seems so cheery and I feel amazing! I wonder If anyone else feels this way?

Izuku quickly grabbed some pancakes from the counter, Mina also handing him some eggs and fruit. Then he sat down at the table next to Kirishma and Tsuyu.

"Oh! Good morning Deku-kun, kero." Tsu chimed, as she passed a plate of biscuits to Denki and Ida.

"Morning Tsu!" Izuku smiled and then stuffed a large piece of pancake into his mouth.

Bakugo, who sat on the other side of Kirishima, listen to Izuku's conversation with the others. Still confused and suspicious of the events of last night. Bakugo stood up, putting his plate on the countertop near the sink. Leaving the main area heading back to the dorm halls.

I can check Izuku's room now that he's at breakfast. I know he's hiding something, and I have a feeling it isn't just some stupid thing. Deku would never blow me, nor anyone off like he did last night.

Bakugo checked that no one else was around before opening Izuku's door. Quickly going inside and then closing it behind him. The lights were off, and Bakugo felt something crunch underneath one of his feet.

Is that paper?

Bakugo turned on the lights, finding the room covered in all types of papers, fabrics, and different colored markers.

What the h*ll.

Bakugo looked around the space, whatever Izuku's had made or was making, Bakugo couldn't tell. There was no sign of the main piece or an unfinished something. Bakugo took a couple of pieces of colored green paper and cloth. Turning the lights off and leaving the room hurriedly. Then as not to look suspicious himself, headed to his room. Bakugo sat down on his bed.

What is it that you're hiding, Deku!? What was all that stuff for in your room?

Bakugo could hear people talking out in the hall. One of them sounded like Uraraka, and the other was a little muffled but Bakugo was sure it was Izuku's. He peeked outside, trying to listen. He could see three people from his angle: Uraraka, Todoroki, and Izuku. They were talking near Izuku's room, the door was still closed. So they probably hadn't seen inside yet.

"Oh, by the way, me, Jiro, and Mina were thinking of asking the teachers if we could go out somewhere for a day. Since we haven't really gone out other than for food and cleaning supplies." Uraraka said to Todoroki and Izuku.

"That's a great idea!" Izuku smiled, the three heading into Izuku's room. "What the-"

"What's this Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked.

"I don't know, someone's messed up my room. I didn't do this." Izuku's voice sounded confused and worried.

"Who would have done this?" Todoroki budded in.

"I don't know, it looks like a lot of paper and cloth though." Izuku said, the three coming back out of his room.

How could Deku lie so flawlessly? Did he really not do that? He must be lying, that ba*****!

Bakugo opened his door just a little more. Watching the trio walk off towards the main room. When they were out of sight, Bakugo swiftly headed over to Izuku's room. Searching the room again for anything incriminating at all. But found nothing still.

"D*** it! What's Deku hiding?!" Bakugo grumbled as he headed back to his room. "Ugh, I'll find out, then I'll kill him."