Chapter 3; Clueless

-Grammar, yes oh yes, bad grammar, yes oh yes-

Izuku, Mina, Jiro, Denki, and Todoroki watched as Bakugo played Help Wanted. He had found a purple thing earlier. Looked like a VCR tape, but as soon as he had touched it, it disappeared so nobody got a good look at it. Izuku showed them the lever that switched to hard mode too, and told them about the bunny he had seen. Izuku and Mina also found that the headset was a little out of sync and fixed it. When they looked for the bunny later nobody could find it.

"It is probably triggered by something." Todoroki suggested, hopping into Izuku, Mina, and Denki's theory circle.

Izuku nodded, and thought aloud, "I did get a green plush bunny as a prize. That might be what triggered it, which would mean if we get it as a prize again he might appear. Or could it be that weird Plushtrap disappearance? It might have even been-"

The group sighed as Izuku started muttering. Bakugo turned in their direction agitated.

"Shut it Deku! I can't play with all the noise you're making." Bakugo yelled.

Izuku stopped, "Sorry Kacchan."

Bakugo was playing hard mode 'Parts and Service, Bonnie' since nobody had tried the hard levels yet.

Bakugo was having a harder time with all the lights.

"This is basically just the normal level on steroids. It's just f***ing eye strain!" Bakugo complained, as he completed the level and opened the prize box.

It was a mini Plushtrap.

"Eat it!" Denki chimed, screen watched Bakugo play on the TV.

"You can't eat it dumba**!" Bakugo said in a mocking tone.

Denki smiled, "Have you tried it yet?"

else go thought about it for a moment, then grabbed the toy and put it up to his face as he'd done with one of the food bars he'd gotten before. It disappeared, and Bakugo could hear choking noises.

"Why the h*ll is that a thing you can do?" Bakugo said surprised.

Everyone watching broke into laughter. Bakugo gave a small smile but didn't laugh along with them.

After that, they put up the VR and went to eat lunch and talk with the rest of the class. Todoroki had secretly filmed Bakugo's discovery and was later going to show it to everyone else. Izuku told everyone about the bunny and the tape, and it turns out the rest of the class had been baking.

-+-+-+-

Izuku, Todoroki, and Uraraka were all playing on their phones in Izuku's room. After lunch the class had separated again, and since Mina and Hagakure had work to do they couldn't set up the game they were going to play. Neither could they play on the VR or watch TV because they were working in the main room.

Todoroki sat up from where he was laying on Izuku's bed, "Hey Midorya,"

Izuku looked up from his phone, "Yes Todoroki?"

"Wanna see what everyone else is doing, or maybe grab a snack?"

Izuku sighed, he was so bored. "Sure!"

They both got up, leaving Uraraka alone in Izuku's room. Todoroki and Izuku headed to the kitchen because Izuku could tell he really wanted soba. Izuku waited patiently as Todoroki ate his soba. Izuku spotted Tokoyami and Sero heading their way.

"Hey, Tokoyami! Hey, Sero!" Izuku greeted them, "What have you guys been up to?"

Tokoyami looked back towards the dorm rooms, "We were going to watch IT."

Sero nodded, "Toko here has convinced me that it's a good movie."

Izuku smiled, rubbing the back of his head, "Haven't seen that yet. Maybe Toko can show me later."

Tokoyami and dark shadow grabbed some snacks while Sero grabbed drinks. Todoroki had finished by now, and they headed back to Izuku's room.

Todoroki looked over at Izuku, who was staring at the floor, "Izuku?"

"Yes?"

"Can you explain what happened before?" Todoroki asked.

"About what?" Izuku looked at Todoroki confused.

"The bunny thing, what did it look like?" Todoroki said, trying to start a conversation.

"Oh, well, it was like a giant stuffed bunny. I mean, from the look of it. It was only a light green outline, I couldn't make out too many details other than it was a bunny with a vest of sorts." Izuku explained.

"A vest?" Todoroki asked curiously.

"Yeah, a sleeveless vest and uh-uhm-a bow tie!" Izuku nodded, Todoroki trying to put it together in his head.

"That's cool, I guess." Todoroki said as they entered Izuku's room.

"Your back!" Uraraka budded in, "I found a game we can play!"