chapter 1 <3

Please don't forget to vote <3

Lexi's POV

We finally made it to LA. We flew from Ohio and to be honest i don't think i'll ever do that again. Yea the plain ride was nice and all but it's uncomfortable sitting in one spot for so long.

Once we finally made it to our new house i was in a good mood. All i wanted to do is go to bed it was a long flight but i knew i'd have a lot to do once we arrived.

The plan was my father had to leave as soon as we got there because of how long the flight was he needed to be back asap. My mom said he had a surgery once we landed so i'm assuming that's another reason he left as fast as he did. The good part was we only lived about 10 minutes from the hospital.

My mother wouldn't start work until the end of the week so i was happy she would still be here by the time we finished packing to help us set up the living room together and hopefully once that was done we'd get to spend some time together.

My parents couldn't always be around so they made our family pretty big. I'm glad i have all of them but it gets annoying having to share hot water with my 5 other siblings.

First there's my oldest brother who's 18 his names Derek he would always watch us and be the responsible one.

He was a pretty cool dude but since i'm one of the oldest siblings and i'm the only one who knows what guys really are right now he's always been over protective of me.

I guess his biggest rule for me was absolutely no boyfriends. (that didn't stop me tho ;)

The secound oldest but only by 3 minutes and 17 secound was my brother Marcus. If you didn't guess it already, he was my twin.

I was pretty close to all my siblings but not as close as i was to Marcus. He was kinda like Derek but not as strict with boyfriends. Yea you could say he didn't like them but atleast he didn't care as much.

I guess our parents had a lot of "fun" after we were born and had another set of twins. They were 10 and my favorite was Asia but i wouldn't let Aria know that.

Then to conclude my siblings was Kay she was only 5 but i loved her so much. She was kind of like a mini me and ever since she was born i was all over her. She was so cute and her eyes were a bright shade of blue similar to my dads.

Then to rap up the Garcia family is yours Truly

Lexi Chanel Garcia✌🏽

Tbh i don't even know what i'm saying but hey. Um i guess something to know about me is i'm pretty book smart especially is English, i'm 16 and i like the color black, Oh i also don't give to shits about what someone has to say about me.
I was told it was one of my best qualities. Probably not when i get into fights but i would care less.

I guess that all you need to know about me so far.

~ 4 hours later ~

I just finished cleaning up and unpacking my clothes. My mom had the interior designer already do all the rooms in the house except for our living room and bedrooms.

Once i finally finished unpacking i decided to go help Marcus his dumb ass was probably on COD he never even payed attention to anything but his game when we was on it.

I walked into his room and to my suprise he was actually putting his clothes away and smashing up the packing boxes.

before plopping my self down on his bed i said "Hey dummy"

"Hey know get out in busy." he seemed kind of annoyed

"what crawled up you ass whole that made you so moody." He still seemed pretty annoyed and when he was i decided not to push him more so i got up and walked out.