chapter 13- Day 7 🪅 <3 !!

BEST I EVER HAD BY DRAME💪😩!!

These are all of there outfits if you need an idea.

Lexi's Pov

I quickly got dressed into my outfit. I through on the shoes i already had on. I straightened my hair last night then put them into braids  because i wanted more of a wavy look. I took out the braids and it came out so cute!

My hair went down to about my belly button and almost mid way to my back. Once i took out the braids i'd decided on doing my hair half up half down.

I realized all the girls were already up when i finished getting ready.

"Hey guys how'd you sleep?" I asked while putting on some of my mascara.

They all replied with they slept pretty good and we made our way to my car.

"Are you guys cool your acting weird?" I asked.

This morning they were all a little quieter and always kept checking there phones.

They nodded there heads and I just shrugged my shoulders as we went towards the school.

(This begging part is ass so i'm sorry it gets better promise.)

~~~

It was the end of third period and Paxton still wasn't here. I texted him 3 times and he wasn't answering.

As i sat in my free period on my phone suddenly the door opened.

~~~

Paxton's Pov

"Okay great i need 2 dozen of those colour full mixed neon flowers and black. The white ones and the red roses. Oh and pick up a Starbucks gift card with $100 on it and that picture cup i had made. Ask them to put a reshresher in it. I need a venti mango dragon fruit kind." I said out of breath.

Today was the day. It was the day i was going to ask Lexi out. I was dressed in my nicest jeans and button up flannel.

"Okay i will be there in 20." My moms said

I hung up and headed towards the mall. Since our 3 day together is had this planned. I would show up to school during her free period and ask her out.

I went to the mall to go pick up the gifs i had made for her.

My mom helped me pick it out. It was a cork board styled wall collage. It had all of our pictures of it made in the shape of a heart with Fairy lights surrounding it.

One i went and picked that up i headed to the small convention stand that had made these sweat shirts for us. On the front of it had a picture of us from our first date at mini golf.

Mine had said Garcia's Boyfriend  on the back and Hers had said Yoshida's Girlfriend. Last time we came to the mall she saw them and always commented on how cheesy it was.