Chapter 16 <3

Lexi's Pov

This Fish better be glad my nails were still good.

"I know baby just walk away cmon." Paxton said when he started to walk away.

"Yea bitch keep walking.Skank ass." She yelled.

I whipped around there was no way I would just sit here and say this shit.

As soon as i Turner around her eyes went wide probably not expecting me to do anything." What'd you say Bitch." I asked raising my voice. She stayed quiet." Nah cmon your big talk when i'm walking away. What you got to say."

Her friend pushed her towards me. Mk bitch what he im about to go full Ghetto mode on this bitch.

"Who even are you to talk to me. You don't even know me." I started to calm down. I didn't want this to get worse especially for Rebeccas sake.

"Two words babes." She paused. "Xander Mcking." She smirked." He's Here."

I paused. Those  were 2 names i'd never wanted to hear again.

I stared at her blankly.My eyes started to water and I turned around with glossy eyes and went to Paxton's car ignoring his constant calls.

-----

As I went to his car i grabbed my phone and jacket and ran my way home. I couldn't face him right know.

As i ran i thought back to all of the memories of everything that had happened.

I didn't want to think of it but your mind was always the one jail cell you couldn't escape.No matter how much you could try to take your mind away from everything it was still there.

* 2 hours later*

When i got home I went straight to my bedroom locking my door. I didn't want to talk to anyone or see anyone.

I had school tommorow but i didn't plan on going. How could I? I didn't know how long he'd be here and I couldn't stay here if he was.

I went to my closet to get clothes out and i heard something at my window.

There he was all wet in the rain on my roof at my window. I ran over to it so he wouldn't fall." Paxton what are you doing here."

"Baby you ran away crying I kept trying to text and call and you didn't answer. I wanted to give you time but I can't just go to sleep knowing somethings wrong." He exsplains.

I signed.

"Who is Xander Mcking?" He asked.

~~~~~

This was extremely short ik ik i'm sorry.