chapter 3 <3

Lexi's Pov

As Devi and i walked into the classroom she started talking about what the bleachers really were.

"okay so the bleachers are where Trent,Paxton and Isaiah and the other hottest guys  hangout. It's known as the hot pocket." She seemed so obsessed with going there like it was unreal i've only been here a day and i was already there.

"it's not a huge deal besides there cool."

after i said that devi went on about them and who they all were.

*after class*

"okay know that class is over come on i need to introduce you to my friends." she dragged me off down the hall way while we were laughing about random stuff.

Finally we reached 2 girls. There was one who was dressed in bright colors and looked like she was filled with excitement. Then there was a taller girl. She has perfect brown curls i was lowkey jealous.

"hey guys this is the girl i was talking about Lexi Garcia." they both just smiled at me.

"hey guys so what's your guys name." i asked.

The taller girl with curly hair stuck out her hand." I'm Fabiola but you can call me fab."

"nice to meet you." i said with a smile.

Then the shorter fashionable one stepped forward and enfolded me in a hug. "i'm Eleanor or you can call me E." she was so kind and welcoming.

"well nice to meet you E."

"Guys we should have a sleepover tonight!" Devi said with excitement.

We all said we were down and I offered up my house.

*After school*

I was making my way to my car and i told Devi,Eleanor and Fabiola that i would pick them up later since i still had to pick up Kay Asia and Aria.

"hey." I stoped in my tracks and there he was. The all to Famous Paxton.

"what's up i have to go pick up my siblings what do you need." i asked.

"do you mind if i come with i need to talk to you." i was confused but never the less answered.

"Get in."

Once i got everything i needed we hopped in the car and i started driving the 10 minutes to the elementary school.

"So i wanted to ask why you didn't wanna get dinner." i laughed at that.

I started turning on state st and began to talk.

"has it ever crossed your mind that not all girls are obssessed with the idea of you."

after i said that he took a minute to think.

"No not really, usually i could have any girl." he said that with such ease and all i did was cringe.

"Do you think that makes you cool."

"Well yea, Atleast with my friends. I mean they always know the deal between us if something happens then there's no strings attached."

"That just makes you sound like a douche." I was never the kind to hesitate over my opinions on others. He has to be lieing if he doesn't hear himself.

Paxton's Pov

Wow. She didn't even hesitate she was so confident with herself and her opinions. She walked around the school with her head held high and a beautiful smile on her face.