chapter 19 <3 ~ Eleanor and Trent

Lexi's Pov.

"It's a bad idea." I rolled my eyes at trent. He'd wanted to have a huge eager when his parents were away but he didn't think about what would happen. "They'll be to much stuff to clean and people having sex in rooms you won't even know. It's discussing."

"Cmon babe it'll be funny you'll be my date." Said Paxton.

"Really?! I get to be my boyfriends date." I laughed.

I turned around as he continues talking to Trent. I came face to face with my girls. Eleanor Becca Devi and Fabiola.

"So are you guys signing up for the talent show?" I asked.

"Hell no. My social anxiety really said Fuck that shit." Laughed Devi.

We all laughed as the rest of them agreed.

"Well i'm going to. I'm signing up to sing." I smiled. I wasn't good at singing in crowds but i knew i'd have to give it a shot. I loved to sing so why not know. I just haven't chosen a song.

"Good luck girl i know you'll do great." Said Eleanor.

*Lunch*

"So guys did you choose a dress yet." Asked Devi.

It was know lunch and the girls and i including Paxton Trent Isaiah and Marcus sat in the hot pocket.

"Not yet i need a date first and i'll probably match there tie." said Devi as she knew my brother was casually watching her.

I knew how this would end up.

It would most likely be;

Paxton and I.
Trent and Eleanor.
Devi and my brother
Isaiah and some girl named Chloe.
And Eve and Fabiola.

Atlwast i hoped.

"Same who are you guys going to the dance with." I asked. I glanced at Paxton in the corner of my eye as the guys kept talking.

"I'm going with Eve." Said Fabiola.

"I'm gonna go with whoever ask me first." Said Eleanor eyeing Trent hoping he would catch on.

"What about you guys." Asked Devi turning to the guys as they paused there conversation.

"Eleanor i thought me and you could go together." Said Trent.

"Yea and maybe me and you Devi." Said my brother as he smiled at her.

"And i'm going with my beautiful baby." Smiled Paxton.

He placed abs arm around my shoulder. I quickly removed it ." No you guys aren't." I said.

"But we're together." Said Paxton.

"Yea and?" I asked. They couldn't have been this clueless."Cmon guys you should know better." I laughed while looking at them all.

Isaiah just sat back and let it happen.

"What?" asked Trent.

"You guys can't just assume your going together. You guys didn't even ask." I said."We're dating and i know you might have thought it was a no brainer but you didn't even ask if we can go together." I said.

I know it was baby ish but i wanted everything. I wanted the special way to ask i wanted to romance and the flowers and the matching dress and suit.

"Yea guys." Said devi and Eleanor.

"Cmon girls." I pecked Paxton on the cheek as the girls and i got up and left.

As we walked into the school Devi started talking. "Lexi why would you do that i didn't care if he made a big grand gesture i would have still went either way." she exsplains.

I laughed while shaking my head." Why should we have to settle for less."

***

Paxton's Pov

At this point i was so confused. What did she even mean.

"What just happened?" I asked while turning to face the guys.

"Did you guys see the prom possess." Asked Isaiah." I think that's what they mean."

I sat there confused. I didn't know what i was gonna do for lexi. She loved animals but she also loved music. It was going to be a long day.

Lexi's Pov.

"I bet there shitting themselves." Laughed Devi."I bet they don't even know what there gonna do."

It was the end of the day and neither of us had talked to them. As we walked down the hallway we heard music playing.

*Start song please!*

Eleanors Pov.

This was my favourite song. What's happening. We walked down the hallway and there he was dancing while people handed me roses.

Someone's grabbed my hand and led me to a chair.

I laughed while smiling as bright as i could.

I watched as they all moved in sync and danced to the music until it was finally over.

"Eleanor Wong, will you make me the happiest junior and go to the dance with me!" He said out of breath. Just then a banner had dropped.
With prom on one end and the other an arrow where he stood.

I got up from the chair and went towards him and kissed him

I got up from the chair and went towards him and kissed him. As our lips parted I smiled and shook my head continuously while saying "Yes!"

Lexi's pov

I watched as it all went down. I was so happy for Eleanor. She deserved someone who would make her happy. I hoped it was Trent for her.

"Congratulations guys!" I said as Devi Fabiola and I walked towards them.

"HOLY SHIT!" We all yelled while engulfing her in a hug.

~~~~

Okay so there will technically be 3 parts but for each part it'll have them getting asked to prom.