1 🤍

Y/n POV 🤍
- - - - - - - - -  - -  - -  -
I screamed " NOOOO!! "

" I lost again!! "

Her friend , who was on a discord call with her , laughed as the ~ Victory ~ sign popped up on her screen. How does she always win. Bedwars must be Mollys talent or I was just rubbish at it.
" Y/N KEEP IT DOWN IM STREAMING!! " Wilbur demanded. I scoffed. " Molly I'll see you later." I said as I logged off and left the call.

Third person
Pov 🤍
-
" y/n you are always screaming so loud while I'm with my friends or streaming!  Learn to be quiet " Wil exposed.

The awkward silence lasted for a good minute or so. Luckily, Wilbur was muted on his call.

*-*
Y/n POV
🤍
...
My phone dinged it was Molly , texting me 'Goodnight 🦈 "  10:45 pm the time read. It was the first weekend of summer all nighters and sleepovers were going to be more popular now.

" Y/n? , the dream smp are doing a meet up in about 2 weeks time we have a spare room. Do you wanna come along? We could invite Molly. "

I wasnt a big fan of the dream smp and All I hear is Wilbur talking about how he had even met some of the members.

Quick third person pov
🤍
Does y/n invite Molly to come with her or does she go by herself??

Molly was also a big fan but does she leave her out and not tell her or does y/n invite her but limit her fun to spend time with molly??

——————————-
Wilbur pov
🤍

I left the call , ended the stream and started thinking...

If y/n was to come would I just be fine with her being with all of the boys and like 2 girls?
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be all fine.

It wasn't close it is 2 weeks away...
14 days
336 hours
2 weeks...
My thoughts went on and on about how nervous I was?
I don't even know why. There are only 4 boys her age which 3 are my closest friends.
Tommy , tubbo and ranboo .

Y/n glanced at me when I said ranboo

Maybe she was a fan. I cant be worried right?
🤍
11:13 pm
Y/n pov
molly 🦈🤍 calling..

Answer or decline?

Decisions
( which ever gets the most answers / votes win )
- should Y/n go to the meetup
- should y/n invite molly?
- Answer or decline the call?

You decide.

19.7.21
405 words
🤍