24🤍

Me and ranboo headed back to his room and payed on his bed. " so , what do you think of the idea? " he asked.
" I think it will be really fun and hopefully you accept the role " I replied nudging him.
" Of course I will! But the series will take a long time to script and plan " he said wrapping one arm around my shoulder.
" I'm more nervous about not being able to stream or record videos for a while. It will be hard don't you think? " I asked.
" That's true but you have just gotta tell people why you aren't there for a while and they will mostly understand. You will still be able to stream just not as often" he reassured me. Ranboo was right luckily my fans are nicer than others hopfully they will understand why I'm absent! ( quirky gal 🥳 )

( I give up on this book for a while I'm not feeling my best atm , thanks to everyone who is reading this. I didn't expect it to blow up like 2000 people read this!? Sorry to disappoint you all ik it's another ' important message ' but I really need a break and hopefully Normalise It will have a Cover cause I'm planning on making it real the character names are so random I'm sorry about that too but yeah! Stream Life by the sea )
- your boring writer fifi