26🤍

I walked out of the classroom , still confused on where I had heard the name of the school play.
" You alright Mar " Kassie asked nudging me out of my thoughts.
" Yeah yeah I'm fine , Ima head to the bathroom " I was walking quite fast. I could hear a couple arguing near the bathrooms. Not this again. I enter the unisex bathroom and I read a sign about " using soap , clean and healthy hands. "
Nobody ever uses the soap anyway , it's always empty and all over the walls. I see a butterfly wander out of the vents in the ceiling. I pulled my camera out of my bag , that was really messy. " It's not everyday I get a photo op like this. "

snap

The uncoloured print slid out of my camera. The blue wings illuminated in the shadows.
Wow. That's a pretty print.

" Marlie? Marlie? " I heard Kassies voice echoing through the bathrooms. I put my camera back into my bag and I quickly stuff the photo in my jean pockets.
" Er Yes? " I said ruffling around with my bag.
" Hurry up! You have been in here for ages , we have a lesson to go to! It's all the way on the other side of the school! " She sounded really mad.
" Alright , I'm coming! " I said peering out of the empty space between the stalls.

" Finally! It took you so long. Anyway , watch out for Victoria and Molly, they are somewhere nearby. " she said calming down her voice to warn me.
Victoria was schools most-know bully. Everyone liked her even if if it means you will be her next victim. She is the Regina George of Blackwell High. Not even teachers are safe. If though they are supposed to have more power of us , Victoria is always ahead. Now for Molly , she is that bit nicer than Victoria. Her dad owns the school and is the headteacher and moderator ,
Mr. Estelle. She apparently never wrong and is always top marks.
We both hear their annoying , obnoxious laughs travel through the hallways as people were moving backwards from their original places.
" Come on , why now? " Kassie whispered in my ear.
" Just try make it past, alright? " I said in the same volume walking behind the students. We finally made it past the crowds of pupils and had to run all the way to J4 we were in G3 sprinting down the hallways we had finally made it.
A laminated piece of paper had
" All students of years 10-11 must refrain from having classes in this theatre. If you do have a class in here please speak to Miss. Daphne Hemper. Please and thank you. Mrs Stalo. "
We are in year10 and Mrs Stalo is our Drama teacher.
" Her office is back by the bathrooms." Kassie complained.
" No! She moved recently , it's by J5 which is so nearby! " I reminded them.
" She's only a year11.. " Kassie mumbled.
J5 is a place where all Headteachers , governors and any high-class members of the school go and work. I was also pretty confused why she had a massive office even though she was only headgirl for years 10 and 11.
" Okay hurry up then! " She spoke fast doing the " Move Along " hand action.
It was 14:50 and our time to go home was 15:45. We walked fast to her office.
Has there been trouble in the theatre. Probably Nathan and Daniel causing a huge fuss. We also got the History room , Art room , Library and outside areas banned for a month or so.
" Please knock on the door "
" Daphne Hemper - Headgirl for year 10 and 11 "
Kassie knocked.
" Is she even in? " Kassie asked me.
" I don't even know , we can't ask Molly we will get killed. " I replied , I'm actually confused because she's always in.
" Yeah she is quite scary " She added. I laughed.
" Whatever let's just go home. " Kassie grabbed her bag and adjusted her jacket.

A/n
Last chapter ;(
Hope you enjoyed the story! New story coming!! [ friendship ] who should it be?

Life is strange references >:]