6🤍

I need help if this should be slowburn or straight to the point? Probably short but a filler!
Thank you for the popularity on my first pages!

Y/ns pov.
I left ranboo a house before he could wake up , so I could ignore the awkward conversations between me and him. As soon as he woke up I had received 3 messages from him.

Mark 🤍✨
I hope you have a great day!
Morningggg
I'll see you later on in the week 🥳✨
——————————————————
I have to admit , my feelings for ranboo have really not been the same. It's like a lost feelings?
Well I don't even know if he likes me so it's fine I guess :)
Wilbur came home with more news and choices. So
" y/n glad to be home but I still need answers from you the meet-up is in less than a week. " Wil directed. I didn't think about the decision I had to make while I was with Mark so I just got to pretend I know what I'm doing here.

" Alright here are the choices! "  he seemed so excited about this all.
" Don't invite molly because they don't know her
Or
Invite her and limit time from us to let her get to know everyone."
The pros and cons add up and I finally decided to tell him.

No cliffhanger here.

" So I know this is gonna be rude but , I choose not to invite her because I wanna spend as much time with my soon to be friends! " I explained.

Now it was the stress of packing , travelling , walking and talking to new people. An exception from ranboo and Wilbur of course!

277 words meh.