17🤍

( should I start adding minx and whoever back in gradually?? )

By the time we all had finished it wasn't that late. We had 2 options to do something.

Option 1.
Big bedwars match.
When the idea had been said me purpled and Hannah all looked at eachother. I'm hoping this one is chosen!!

Option 2.
Baking Stream. This idea also sounded fun but Bed wars for the win! We did a vote and Bedwars won , we decided that we would do a baking stream in the morning or afternoon. We decided the teams. Although we had 20 people and 5 teams .It was surprisingly perfect.

Red - Tommy , tubbo , phill , techno
Yellow - quackity , Karl , Callahan , sapnap
Green - dream , punz , ponk Wilbur
Aqua / cyan - Niki , captain puffy , minx , Sam
Grey/gray : purpled , Hannah , y/n , Ranboo!!

( im only gonna do greys perspectives )

Y/n
I logged onto hypixel and got onto Dreams private server for the bedwars game . We made sure to put in the teams and it started. Purpled and Hannah went straight to the gen and I went to look who were on both sides of us. Red and aqua. Ranboo loaded in kinda slow and went to the gen too. My character walked back to the inside thingy and got some loot too. Purpled and Hannah were speed bridging , Hannah was going to red , purpled was going to the diamond spawner .

" okay ima go get reds bed y/n and ranboo get weapons and fire balls in case they come back to our base. " Hannah said , you could hear the spam clicking of her mouse through the call.
Graysons character was jumping and sprinting while on his bridge bringing back the 3 diamonds he had got for our team.

In chat it said
Mining fatigue trap purchased.
Now we had 2 diamonds , if anyone tried to get our bed we would know!
" mining fatigue, hardly even know her " purp said causing the call to ring with laughing. Hannah came back but not by walking by re-spawning.
" I forgot techno was on their team " ranboo said chuckling a bit.
" ima get some end stone to give our bed some more protection" i collected some iron/gold from the ended chest and walked over to our bed that was trapped in the butterfly wool.
All of us got some diamonds and weapons and headed over to red. " purpled get the bed. Y/n ranboo fireball and hit them off I'll try kill the! " Hannah discussed
Their bed had some end stone too , luckily purpled had a pick with him. He got the bed just in time that me and Ranboofire balled Tommy off the edge. Hannah killed tubbo shortly after the bed was gone. Techno and phill were after ranboo and Grayson . Trap set off.
" me and Hannah are gonna go back to go go. " I explained really fast .
It was Niki and puffy from the aqua team. Hannah was kinda low so I passed her a fireball and a gapple. She thanked me but she soon died after. 5 seconds later she spawned back helping me kill them both we did it!!

* time skip :) *
Grey ended up winning :) and it was 23:30 so we decided to end it.
Karl , Hannah , Tommy , Niki and punz streamed it.