Here Kitty Kitty

Alpha Ann is you average teenage girl. She goes to school, hands out with her friends, and then comes home. She has black hair, blue eyes, and is about five foot three. She is kind and sweet and a little sassy. She's not that popular but has a lot of friends. Perfect right? Well not exactly. Alpha is 'gifted' you may say. She can see, hear, touch, and talk to ghosts. Crazy, right? Not for her, she's been able to see them since she was five. That's when her mother and father died, in a car crash that left her and her little brother in foster care. This is her story...

Alphas POV

"Alpha!" my brother calls from downstairs.

"What, I'm busy!" I yell back

"Janie's here!" he says quieter than before

"Tell her to come on up!" I yell softy

I wait about thirty seconds before I hear Janie knock on my bedroom door; I invite her in. we start to talk about different things, and I soon can see a blond haired girl around ten years old standing in my room. I plan to ignore her for a little while, just until Janie leaves. No one knows about my ability to see the dead, I mean if I told anyone, I'd look like a freak! I'd probley also lose my friends, and be sent to a mental hospital. That something I couldn't handle. Janie stays here for about forty minutes before her mom calls complaining about something, telling her to get her butt home. Finally I can talk to the girl!

"Y-You're the one that can see me, correct?" she ask nervously

"Yes, now what can I help you with" I reply, god I almost sound like im an employee at some ghost helping service.

"My Cat, its hurt, I can't move on until I know he ok!" She tells me

"Alright, where's your cat?" I ask, hopefully it's not that far away

"He's on the corner of Maple Ave. and Center St." she says worriedly

"That's a 20 minute drive, I can get there" I say calmly

I jump in my car and soon reach Maple and Center St. I jump out of the car and it takes only a few minutes to find the cat. It looks like it was hit by a car or something. I get back in, set the cat on my lap, and then drove to the pet hospital. I bring the cat inside and they take it in right away. I wait in the waiting room to hear the results. About two hours later a nurse comes out and tells me the cat lived, but it has no home. I soon follow the nurse to the cat, when I see the ghost girl. She tells me that she sees the light, and that she is forever in my debt, and then passes through. That was easy enough. I decide to take the cat home, though I know my foster mom will get mad. I just couldn't let the cat go home with someone other than me or the girl.