A/N

So, I have all of a sudden thought up of a second quirk to give Ayanokouji. The problem is, it is too OP. He's original quirk is already OP, but this quirk would make him basically unstoppable. The quirk is basically something related to him.

  At first, I thought of giving him 3 other quirks because Midoriya will be having 8, and will be the strongest hero later on. I want to give him a rival enemy so yeah. The other reason will be a spoiler, which would probably happen later on, and not everyone is okay with spoilers. For those who wants to know the second reason and don't mind spoilers, I will put it in the comment section beside this paragraph.

  So, the quirk I thought of is 'Reverse'. The use is basically when Ayanokouji touches his opponent with all five fingers, their quirk will either stop working or backfire on them depending on his opponents quirk if he willed it to.

  I can't think of a drawback though. If you got any ideas of a drawback, I will gladly listen.

  If it's too OP for some, there's a few ways:

1) I can change his original quirk. But that would mean I have to change the previous stories and I have to change the original idea I was thinking of for now.

2) Just have 1 quirk, which is the original.

3) Give him 3 other quirks. You could give me some quirk ideas.

4) Others

  I just wrote this because I thought of the quirk, and did not want to waste the idea. I still have no ideas when I would update so sorry to disappoint those who were hoping for one.