Steam

The spirits led me to a grand room, obviously hades' chambers. The bed frame looked like dark petrified wood, the headboard had various jewels in intricate patterns imbedded, the bedding was all dark red but not quite burgundy, trimmed in black. There were red and black candles lit, it was intimidating, beautiful but unlike the beauty I was used too. Four grand bookshelves stood in one corner of the room, they looked to be made of the petrified wood the bed was made up of. Everything was tall and dark just like the divine masculine himself. The spirits were quiet and helpful, they would have been good company if their energy wasn't so miserable. Another bad thing about this place, the energy of everyone was horrible, I felt it all and wondered if I would become the same with my time down here, I hoped not. I walked into the bathroom to find a obsidian bath already drawn, to my surprise there were flowers in the water it looked so inviting, I looked to the right to see a walk in closet with a dark pastel red dress front and center it was lovely and obviously for me, it looked like half of the closet was designed for me. I closed the door glancing in the mirror I saw what a mess I looked I smoothed my dark auburn hair and wondered if I could get one of the spirits to retrieve me a brush and a hair ribbon and as soon as I thought it they were there with all types of personal care things, they placed the items on the broad counter top that lined one side of the bathroom and vanished. I let the robes I was wearing fall and began to brush my hair. Once I was done with that I put my hair up with a ribbon and walked to the tub. The water smelled good as well. I sat on the side and swung my legs around placing them in the water, the temperature was perfect I submerged my whole body at that point and let the steam clear my head. I was so deeply relaxed, I might would have fallen asleep but then I heard the door open my eyes that had fallen shut, snapped open to see who I already knew it was. "I hope your enjoying yourself, I did my best in making sure things were perfect for you" the Lord of wealths deep voice vibrated through the air. "It is lovely, thank you my king. But I am not used to being this exposed in front of a man, could we continue this after I finish please" I said blushing " no need to be shy love, we are to be married you know?" He said back. "Yes exactly we are to be married, but not yet" Hades looked at me oddly " as you wish " he turned and walked out of the bathroom swiftly only saying a simple sentence before closing the door "see you soon" I let out a breath that I did not know I was holding. I washed my self and then got out of the tub feeling oddly sensual as I grabbed the dress from the walk-in closet and walked to the mirror gazing at my full breasts, my stomach, my legs, would I be able to please this divine masculine? I supposed I would find out soon enough. I had never been with anyone before. I knew that, that was something that came with having a king..divine feminine duties I had to fulfill, and I would. I came back to realty and hurriedly slipped the dark red pastel dress over my head. What had gotten into me, I am not a seducer, 'you've never tried' I thought back to myself. I let my hair down and looked back at my hazel eyes in the mirror, 'I could be a seducer' the girl in the mirror said and she was right. "Become his weakness" the girl in the mirror whispered deliciously. I breathed deeply and walked into the bedroom he was in the bookshelf corner reading a thick hidebound book he looked up, taking me in, he then stood up and started towards me, "lovely" he said, " we must be going my dear" he added grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room. "Where are we going?" I replied. "The throne room, it's time to be bound to one another". I wasn't scared, I wasn't sure if I should be. I felt confident at his side, safe even. And oddly enough I felt...whole, like this could be my purpose, like this might be a wonderful opportunity for me, until we reached the throne room....