Say Yes

I woke up, on a cold bed. I sensed a presence and quickly sat up looking around
"Finally, awake"
I heard his deep attractive voice say, causing me to flinch. I made a quick assessment of my body taking note of my pounding head and aching stomach, I frowned when I tried to vibe back to where my mother was and could not locate her it was as if there were something blocking me from my godly powers. I looked around my bed and noticed that not all my powers were gone as I could see thick grass all around my bed and a oak tree sapling which I thought was odd, I really had yet to get a grip on my powers so I would just grow random things without trying.
"What have you done to me? Why can't I go back?
I asked, looking at him for the first time since I had awoke. He tilted his head as if trying to understand me more clearly, or as if the answer was obvious.
"I implied that I wanted you as my queen. I told you I could set you free from the broodmare plans they have reserved for you on Olympus. By encouraging you to eat that pomegranate I made both of those statements true, now you can't leave so you will have to marry me and now that you're stuck here, my family can't hurt you"
I listened starting to let it sink in
"First off, how dare you relate myself to a horse! And second you will pay for that trick with the cursed fruit, oh and a third,I don't want to stay here with you. It's cold and there is no spring sun or breeze, I'll be miserable!"
Hades eyes sparkled, like he liked my rising panic and anger
"But you are wrong, with just your presence this kingdom of mine has lost some cold that has been replaced with your warmth. I think with your touch (as I said earlier) this place could prosper like never before. Come now, dearest Persephone, you know I care for you. I've been watching over you and I know you're tired of the same old, same old, so here is my offer. Marry me, become my queen! Do say yes my dear, you don't really have another option you know."
I was so frustrated I could cry, he was right I didn't have another option and if I did say no what would he do? Send me to the fields of Asphodel?
"I'll let you think it over. But I expect a answer by this evening!"
He stood watching me and brought his hand to my face to wipe a tear away from my cheek
"If you would try and like it here, things would go more easily you know?."
I swatted his cold hand away and he sighed
"Say yes"
He whispered walking away.