Pomegranate

"H-Hades?"
Persephone stammered looking up at the dark figure, she couldn't see his face only the shape of broad shoulders set upon a tall muscular frame, I was much shorter than him. I could now feel his sorrowful aura, what could he want from me?
"Yes, I am Hades. Beautiful Persephone, now that you know who I am you are still not happy?"
His deep voice boomed, I thought about this question not sure how to answer. I realized that when he had taken me I was in the midst of making a pomegranate tree and that now it had appeared down here
"What do you want with me?"
I asked, he sighed it was a sad sound
"I'm trying to protect you, but also I have never seen anyone as tempting as you. I think you would make a powerful queen in my underworld"
He replied. He wants me to stay? I started to panic, there was no way that I would ever come to love such a person or such a terrible place. Protect me? I looked around the only thing I liked was the tree that was now in a corner.
"Protect me from what?"
I asked ignoring the entire queen part.
"Olympus has plans made for you, I strongly disagree with them, I think your better off with me here"
I scoffed at his words, how could I be better off in a place like this
"Well I don't know what your yapping on about but I really should be going"
I said with a quick smile, hades sighed again turning his face towards some light. I gasped, his face would have been beautiful with a chiseled jawline, full lips a straight nose and high cheek bones, if it weren't for the pale purple color of his skin and the scars that ran from one side of his mouth up and up the bridge of his nose, completing by circling halfway around his left eye.
"At least let me show you around until your mother gets back, she'll be gone for at least another hour or so. Also I'll grant you something, the danger from Olympus will disappear. All I ask is that you walk me me"
He finished convincingly, I decided I didn't see any harm in a walk.
"Fine I will walk with you then"
He smiled a decent smile and said
"Excellent!"
He turned towards my tree held out his hand picking one of the fruits it turned a shade darker when he brought it to his lips breathing a single breath onto its side.
"There, eat this and Olympus will never be able to harm you"
I was a bit uneasy but he seemed so convincing so I took the fruit biting into it, he smiled and put his hand on the small
of my back ushering me forwards.
—————————————————————
I know that this doesn't follow the exact story of Hades and Persephone, but, it is a fan fiction.