Ch.4 Readying the Night Before Them

TW : Teens do Non-Sexual AgePlay
——————————————————————————

     Around 9 o'clock to 10, the youngest two Curtis' we're getting sleepy, and it was just around their bedtime by now.

     The rest of the gang left to get to their own homes, but not before wishing the boys a good night.

     Steve was the last guy there, waiting for his chance to say bye to the boys for the night. He kissed Sodapop on the forehead and ruffled Ponyboy's hair before waving em off and walking home.

     Pony yawned, and Darry just chuckled at his cuteness.

     "I think we need to get those cute butts of your to bed, huh?" Dar playfully said, picking up his brothers and brining them to their bedroom.

     He placed both boys in the crib before he gave them their bottles of warm milk that he had made a few minutes earlier.

     Darry pushed Soda's hair out of his face as he sucked the nip of the bottle, getting all of the delicious liquid out of it.

     He truly was adorable.

     Looking over at Pony, he was already passed out in the bed with his bottle of milk in his arms.

     Darry just smiled and walked over to his side of the bed, pulling the milk out of his arms and placing his binky in his mouth.

     He kissed Ponyboy's head and turned off the light to their bedroom before walking off to his own to doze off.

———————————————————————————
a/n

     Hey guys, sorry this chapter was so short! It had to be so that the next chapter could be longer, though. I promise it'll be worth it, so try to be patient with me. See you guys next chapter, hope you guys like it so far!! xxx