Ch.15 Just Peachy

TW : Teens do Non-Sexual AgePlay, NFSW
——————————————————————————

Sodapop clasped his hands together as he begged his big brother to let him go to the park with Sandy this Friday.

Soda felt bad about leaving Sandy without an explanation when he broke up with her last year. Maybe now he could at least tell her why he needed to break up.

"Please, Dar!" Soda continued to beg. The rest of the gang were just watching. Not saying a word.

Steve sat in his usual chair, glaring at the wall. He didn't want to watch Sodapop get to go and hang out with that girl. He highly despised her.

"Soda, she just wants to get in your pants, man."Dally laughed from the couch, earning a glare from Darry.

"Sodapop, I don't think it's a good idea. What are you guys even gonna do? Talk? You can't exactly tell her about" Darry turned him around and pulled the back of his pants down to reveal his diaper,"this." He pulled Soda's pants back up to make a point.

"Well I can at least tell her why I broke up with her. Can't I?" Soda pouted, spinning around to face Darry once again.

Darry clicked his tongue and stared at his little brother's face, his brows furrowing. He saw so many things that could go wrong with this. Not many good outcomes.

"No." Darry stated simply, making Sodapop gasp.

"What!! Why not?!" Soda whined, stomping his foot. He could slowly start to feel himself slipping into headspace as he didn't get his way. "Not fair! Not fair!"

"Sodapop, don't start." Darry warned. He wasn't about to have Soda start a tantrum. It was too late at night to deal with that, even if it was only eight.

Soda huffed and turned away, crossing his arms. He looked down at the ground and pouted.

At least it wasn't a tantrum.

Darry sighed and wrapped his arms around Sodapop's waist. He hated when his little brothers were upset with him.

     Darry looked over at Steve. He figured if someone at least went with him, he couldn't do any harm.

"Maybe if you go with someone to make sure you don't do anything stupid, maybe you'll be a good boy, and maybe you can see Sandy this Friday." Darry smirked, seeing Soda's mood lighten.

"Weally?" He asked, trying to hide his excitement. It was clearly evident, though.

     Darry chuckled and nodded at his little brother.

     "But you have to promise to be good." Darry said sternly, getting rapid nods from Sodapop. Dar looked over at the guy in the armchair. "Steve?" Steve jumped in his seat. "Keep an eye out for him, would ya?" Steve nodded and turned his head to the wall again. His teeth were gritted. Hard.

     Sodapop squealed and threw his arms around Darry's neck, peppering kisses all over his nose.

     "Alright, monkey. How about you go have fun while I get some work done?" Darry asked, putting his little brother down.

     Soda happily nodded his head, skipping over to the sofa and sitting between Johnny and Keith.

     "Stevie, you happy you get to hang out wiff me an' Sandy?" Soda smiled at his gloomy friend. He couldn't quite tell what was wrong with him, but he knew something wasn't right.

     "Just peachy."