Ch.18 Stood Up

TW : Teens do Non-Sexual AgePlay, Diapers
——————————————————————————

     Soda smiled as he looked in the bathroom mirror. He flashed himself a toothy grin as he ran a hand through his greased back hair.

     He looked nice. Blue jeans which hid his diaper well, and a white T-shirt with a light pink flannel thrown over it. And his white sneakers too, of course.

     "Soda, you take forever in here" Pony groaned, leaning against the open door. He was supposed to be getting a bath from Darry right now, but a certain dirty blonde was taking too long in the mirror.

     "Wait just a little longer, Pones. I'm almost done" Soda shot back, fluffing his hair a little in the back. "Now I'm done."

     "Finally." Ponyboy sighed, rolling his eyes. "Darrrry, Soda's done!"

     Darry walked down the hallway and pulled Ponyboy into the bathroom. He stopped Sodapop before he could leave.

     "Steve here?" He asked, getting an eye roll from his little brother.

     "I don't need supervision."

      "Oh, I beg to differ." Steve smirked, walking down the hall and leaning against the door.

     Darry nodded at him and let Soda go, not before spanking him on his arse once playfully.

     Steve laughed as Soda rubbed his butt and walked out of the house.

     It took about 15 minutes to walk to the park, but Sodapop and Steve eventually got there. It should've been around 7:30 now, but Sandy was no where to be seen.

     Soda just shrugged it off, thinking she would just be late. He walked up to a park bench and sat on it patiently, placing his hands in his lap.

     Steve felt a little guilty watching his friend. He knew Sandy wouldn't show; he made sure of that earlier. But now he was gonna have to tend to a heartbroken Sodapop when it got too late.

     An hour passed and Soda's eyes drooped down at his lap. He bit his lip as the sky got darker. He sighed and stood up off of the bench, gaining Steve's attention.

     "She's not coming." Is all Soda said before he started walking back to his house. Steve quickly got up and started walking with him.

     Steve didn't know what to say, looking at his glum friend.

     "Sorry, Soda. Maybe she was just busy?" Steve asked.

     Sodapop shook his head and sniffled.

     "She just didn't wanna come"

     Steve sighed and slung an arm over Soda's shoulder. If the boy couldn't have Sandy, maybe his best buddy could cheer him up.

     The walk home was silent, apart from a few sniffles coming from Sodapop.

     He knew he wasn't going to get back together with her tonight, but she could've at least shown up for him. He got all dressed up and everything!

     When they got back to the house, Steve noticed how dark it had gotten. It would probably be around Sodapop's bedtime by now.

     The two guys walked inside the house which seemed quiet. Ponyboy was sat on Darry's lap, being fed a bottle of warm milk. Pony had red eyes, presumably from crying. His jeans from earlier were discarded as well. Dar probably spanked him, or something. No one else was at the house, and the clock read 9:27.

Soda sighed, reading the clock. He had waited almost two hours at the park just to be stood up by some dumb Soc.

Darry looked up in the doorway and saw two gloomy boys. He took it the park didn't go too well.

Steve figured Soda would want to be alone with his family, so he bid them goodbye and headed home.

Once it was just the Curtis trio, Darry scooted Pony off of his lap onto just one knee. He then patted the other one, inviting Sodapop over.

The dirty blonde sighed before ruffling his greasy hair and slumping over.

"How did it go?" Darry asked gently, waiting for an answer. He could already tell by Soda's body language that it didn't go as planned.

What Darry didn't expect, was for Sodapop to break into a fast fit of tears.

     Soda threw his arms around Darry's neck and sobbed into him. Pony's eyes widened at the sudden outburst, and started crying, himself.

     Darry sighed and bounced both boys on his knee's while whispering sweet nothings into their ears.

     Pony calmed down after a minute, only crying in the first place because of Soda's little outburst. Sodapop, however, couldn't stop.

     His heart hurt too much. He got all dressed up and cute to go and wait for a chick who didn't even bother to show up.

     Darry sighed, knowing Soda wouldn't stop anytime soon. He just had to wear himself out.

     Darry brought both boys to their room and placed Pony in the crib. He popped a light blue pacifier in his mouth and kissed him goodnight.

     Then Darry stood Soda and on his feet and started to strip him. He wouldn't be super comfortable sleeping in his day-wear.

     The still-sobbing boy couldn't hold back his wails, and Darry didn't want him keeping up Ponyboy. He put a dark purple pacifier in Sodapop's mouth to muffle the cries.

     Immediately, the noise went down. He was still crying, but the wailing went down.

     Once Soda was stood only in his diaper, Darry could tell he needed a change.

     Dar layed Soda down on the changing table, and untaped the diaper. He quickly cleaned him, and powdered him up brand new again.

Darry pulled Sodapop off of the changing station, and bounced him in his arms.

"Honey, you need to calm down. Shhh, calm down."

Soda spit out his pacifier onto the floor and started wailing again. He threw his head into Darry's shoulder and cried incoherent sentences.

"SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO SHOW UP" Was the only phrase Darry could quite make out.

Sure, Darry wondered why Soda and Steve took so long at the park; but he figured that Soda and Sandy were just caught up in conversation. He didnt know his baby brother had been waiting for her all that time...it broke his heart.

     Darry shushed his brother once more, and bounced him on his hip.

     "Sweetie, that's awful. She shouldn't have done that to you. You deserve so much better. Your my precious baby boy. Your my good boy." The oldest cooed, making Sodapop cry harder.

     Soda felt himself slipping into headspace as his big brother praised him.

     "Dawwy, I good boy!!" Soda cried into Darry.

     "Yes, Sodapop" Darry sighed while running his fingers through Soda's tuff hair. "Your my good little boy."

     A while after that, Darry managed to get his baby brother's crying reduced to sniffles and hiccups. It was quite late now, and way past Soda's bedtime.

     Sodapop's pacifier was popped back into his mouth as he was layed down in his crib. Ponyboy had somehow slept through the entire prosess of trying to calm down Soda.

     Darry sighed, kissing his baby brother on his forehead. Tonight had been a rollercoaster for sure. But he wouldn't give any of it up for even a second. These were his brothers, and he loved them. Flaws and all.