Ch.3 Dinner and Crime Show's

TW : Teens do Non-Sexual AgePlay, Diapers
——————————————————————————

     When Ponyboy woke up from his short sleep on the armchair, he rubbed his tired eyes and noticed Sodapop sleeping next to him. Pony didn't wanna be touched right now, so he pushed Soda away and got off the chair, ignoring everyone else's "Hey buddy"'s or "Nice nap, Pony?"'s.

     He just walked into the kitchen and saw Darry finishing up dinner.

     Pony spit out his binky on the floor and crossed his arms out in front of him, gaining his big brothers attention.

     "Oh, hey baby. Did you sleep good?" Darry smiled, walking over and caressing his brothers cheek, ignoring the fact Pony spit out his paci. He was probably just cranky.

The little just pointed to the cup cabinet and made grabby hands.

"You want your bottle?" Dar asked, raising an eyebrow. He had no problem getting it for Pony, but he was going to make sure Pony at least had the manners to say please.

     Ponyboy nodded eagerly with a pout on his face.

     "Can you ask nicely?" Darry asked, getting a little annoyed. He knew Pony was usually a little cranky after naps, but he shouldn't be a brat.

     Pony just rolled his eyes and walked over to the cabinet himself, and pulled it out.

     "Miwk." Was all he said before handing the bottle to Darry, walking out of the kitchen, and back to the gang—leaving Darry very baffled.

     The oldest just sat the bottle on the counter and finished up making dinner. He wasn't going to let Ponyboy get what he wanted with just the snap of a finger. Pony should know that by now.

     Darry walked into the living room and saw all the guys hanging out. Soda was still asleep, but now Steve was sat in the armchair with him. And Pony was looking at picture books with the TV running in the background. The rest of the guys were just watching the crime show that was on.

     "Heya boys, dinner's ready." Dar said, getting everyone's attention.

     Steve started shaking Soda lightly to wake up, but Darry told him he didn't have to do that.

     "You guys go an' eat, I'll get Sodapop." He smiled, walking over and picking up the sleeping boy and placing him on his hip.

     They all just nodded and headed to the kitchen for dinner. It was normal that all of them would eat together for dinner. Some days they'd have breakfast and lunch together; but it was always normal for them to have dinner with each other.

     Darry bounced the boy up and down a few times, whispering to him that it was time to eat.

     Soda just groaned and hid his face in his older brothers neck, making him chuckle.

     "C'mon, baby. Naptimes over. You want some food in ya, right?" Darry asked, rubbing Sodas back.

     "Baba?" The younger responded, making Dar smile and nod.

     "Maybe if you ask nicely?"

     "Pwease Baba, Dawwy?" Soda pleaded with his face stuck in the crook of Darry's neck still. All Darry could do was nod happily in response as they walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Dar, Pony said you had a bottle for em' but I don't see one done anywhere." Keith said, raising an eyebrow with a clearly unhappy Ponyboy stood next to him.