Ch.14 Sandy

TW : Teens do Non-Sexual AgePlay, Cursing, NFSW
——————————————————————————

     One year ago today Sandy Lawrence was heartbroken. Her boyfriend of two years broke up with her out of the blue. She knew her boyfriend was going through some things with family, but he never told her what actually happened.

     Today she ran into him at the market when going to get strawberries.

     "Ooh, sorry!" Sodapop said, blinking his eyes as he looked down at the girl he accidentally knocked over. He was turning the corner quickly, and wasn't looking where he was going. Something she always reminded him to do.

     "Soda?" Sandy asked, shocked when she looked up and saw his beautiful face. He always looked amazing.

     Truth is, Soda was actually here to get mac&cheese with Steve. Steve was chasing him down the isle, and Soda just happened to run into the blonde girl.

     "Sandy?" He asked back, equally shocked. He had broken up with her a year ago because the stress of everything in his life was really getting to him. That was right before Soda and Pony started AgePlay.

     "Hey Soda! Where'd ya go?" Steve laughed, running down the isle and seeing Sodapop. He quickly stopped when he saw the boy's ex standing right there with him. "Oh—uh, hey Sandy."

     Sandy smiled and pulled Soda into a tight hug, ignoring Steve's hello. She never liked Soda's friends, anyway.

     She pulled apart and grabbed Soda's hands, holding them tight.

     "How are you? How have you been? How's your brothers? What are you doing this Friday?" She asked quickly, cheekily adding the last part and winking.

     "He's fine, he's been fine, they've been good, and he's spending it with me." Steve butted in, jealousy evident. Soda giggled lightly at him.

     Sandy scoffed at him and pulled Sodapop close.

     "If you want to see me," she paused, pulling his hands to hold her breasts, "all of this," she pulled his hands around to hold her ass, "meet me at the park at 7:30 Friday." She quickly pulled away and grabbed her dropped strawberries from the floor before walking out of the store.

     Soda turned around to Steve, wide eyed.

     Steve just gagged at her the whole time. No way would Sodapop choose to go out with that chick.

     No way he would be interested in ... that.

     Right?