Chaper Two: Returning To Honnouji Academy

Ryuko woke up with the morning light beginning to shine on Honnouji Academy. She got up and looked at her clothes. She felt horrible for wearing something other than Senketsu. She was wearing the very clothes she had before she met him. Trying to wake up Mako, she tugged on her blanket "Mako get up." Mako's brown eyes shot open wide as ever and she hopped out of bed faster than lightning. She zoomed though the morning getting ready faster than ever. Soon she stopped and gazed and Ryuko smiling. "Well I'm ready, let's go! I can't be late again or I'll be in huuuuuge trouble!" Mako ran and grabbed Ryuko's wrist. Ryuko took a fast glance at the scissor blade. Hoping that she would be fine without it. As they got to the school all the students were rugged and weak looking, but Ryuko realized they always looked that way. "OH MY GOD! RYUKO WE ONLY HAVE 2 MINUETS UNTIL HOMEROOM STARTS!!!!" Ryuko ran as fast as she could, hardly being able to keep up with Mako. Before Ryuko realized it Mako was to far ahead for her to catch up. Ryuko stood looking at Mako fade away slouched over with her jaw dropped. Then a familiar voice came up from behind Ryuko. Ryuko froze in complete shock "Nui" grunted Ryuko. Ryuko quickly turned around with her fists up. Nobody was in sight. Ryuko was still in high alert. "NUI!" Ryuko yelled at the top of her lungs. Ryuko went to grab for her glove but she realized she didn't have it. Frustrated she grumbled and blink hard try to find the source of the voice. Then it struck Ryuko that maybe Nui was never there in the first place. It would have been impossible anyways. "What are you doing." Ryuko quickly turned around to see Satsuki facing her . "I heard Nui! She is still alive!"

"Where is your scissor blade?"

"DID YOU HEAR ME! NUI IS HERE AND ALIVE!"

"Go get your blade and come back. Then we can talk about this Ryuko"

Ryuko gave Satsuki a dirty look and turned around, she started walking back home then stopped. "Hey. Since we are sisters, do you think I can live in a better place than the slums with Mako? Let us live in at least a One Star home."

"Ryuko, stop getting distracted and bring the blade to... Just hurry and bring blade!"

Ryuko mumbled under her breath and continued walking. "That stupid asshole. What do I need to bring that damn sword over here for anyways?"