Chapter Three: The Scissor Blade , And Its True Secret

Ryuko took her time walking home. She slugged herself down the empty dirt street. Finally she reached the front door and slowly opened it. The house was empty. "Where is everybody?" Ryuko looked around a bit confused but remembered what she came for, her scissor blade. It was the two halves. She constructed them into smaller, child size scissors for transportation purposes then she put it in her jackets pocket. She was about to walk all the way back to the school, until she remembered her motorcycle. She checked if it was there. It was, she hopped on it, the keys were already in the ignition. "Surprised this wasn't stolen..." Mumbled Ryuko. She felt the engine roar as she turned the keys in the ignition. She started the bike off slow, then went full power. Hardly being able to see what exactly was going on, she was still driving like a pro. Soon she would reach the school. Then the sudden memories of Senketsu came flooding to her. She lost her concentration and nearly crashed into a pole. She began to regain concentration again. She reached the school before she knew it. But continued to drive through its campus. She was met by Satsuki. "Do you have the scissor blade?"

"I have them both."

"That's great, follow me into the schools lab, we have to talk about those blades."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Ryuko walked next to her sister a bit proud. But she didn't really show it. As they were reaching the lab Ryuko put he hands in her pocket. She grabbed the scissors. "How have you been Ryuko." Ryuko was a bit frightened to hear Satsuki break her concentration on daydreaming. "Uh, iv been fine."

"Are you scared now that you don't have Senketsu?"
Ryuko sighed and she couldn't help but want to admit she was.

"Yes, I am."

"Well, we might be able to fix that today."
Ryuko looked up surprised. "How?"
"Well your blades are hardened life fibers. The only life fibers that are still within someone's reach, someone's control. You are lucky you brought them both, with one of the blades we might be able to make Senketsu again. But it will take a while. And there are chances this will fail and you will lose a blade."

"I'd rather lose a blade than a chance to have Senketsu back."

"That's good."

They walked into the schools lab, Satsuki was greeted with dozens of people saying "morning lady Satsuki." Satsuki ignored all of them. "Give me the blade." Ryuko gave Satsuki a dirty look because of her rude request for the blade. She pulled out the scissors and turned them into their most common form. "I have no idea now to easily separate these blades."

"That won't be a problem." Said Satsuki. "Has anybody here found a shred of the kamui?"

"Yes ma'lady" a broad man came up with a bluish black fabric. It was Senketsu . "I'm requesting you make the kamui with one of these blades and the fabric. Do not fail me." The people began to work frantically. "It will take them a few weeks to figure all that out. But there is a chance Senketsu will be with you again." Said Satsuki comfortingly. "I do honesty believe that you father had some way to make the kamui again if it was damaged severely." Satsuki looked at Ryuko. "You will have your friend back."