The Hornets Nest is Stirred

While the airmen and flight personnel were readying aircraft on the Leslie,the admiral of the Wilson was staring at a radar with his sister on a holophone. The scene that the radar screen depicted was that a large force of ships were headed in the direction of the flotilla; the multiple bright white dots popping up on the screen gave the radar crews mixed emotions. Some of the crew were excited to finally test out the weapons that were at their disposal. Others however were nervous that they would die onboard the ship. Zentorno stared at the holograph of his sister with his arms crossed, “How do you want this to go second in command?” he asked in a semi excited tone while not trying to show emotions. “Simple my dearest older brother”, she turned around and dropped her hands to the small of her back, “give them the option to surrender, and pray to god they say no”. She replied stoically with no remorse or drop of emotion in her bright magenta eyes. Though he couldn't see her face he could tell by the tone of her voice that she was ready to combat anything that threatened her carriers. The male admiral chuckled softly while giving orders to the ships fire control team “I couldn't have said it better myself little sister”, he stared out the control tower in the direction of the blips while the rest of the control team began speaking and sending messages to the rest of the gunships in the flotilla.“First lets send a message with a fighter squadron”, he said while raising a pair of binoculars to his eyes to see farther over the golden hued sunset horizon. As if on cue the flag of the United African Navy caught Zentorno’s silver colored eyes. “Already on it”,replied his female equivalent, “they'll be ready before anything pops off”, she added with a bloodlust in her voice. The twins saluted each other before the hologram disappeared. Zentorno cracked his knuckles then sat back down in his chair. Things just got a whole lot more interesting he thought to himself. Meanwhile the United African fleet was steaming at an angle towards the U.S fleet. The African ships were mainly composed of recently outdated cruisers and destroyers along with small fast attack craft armed with short range missiles. “Today those Americans shall learn what happens when you mess with da United African Navy”, barked one of the ship's captains towards the crew, “they will pay for their crimes against us in blood!” He raised his fist in the air prompting the rest of the ship to do the same while chanting in various african languages. “Cool story bro, very cool indeed”,called out a voice from a strangely dark area of the ship. The United African sailors all froze and looked at the corner when another feminine voice was heard, “See as much as we from the United Statesnavy would love to show off our muscle”, the sailors backed away with angered looks on their faces when the twin admirals came from the shadow. “We don't want to have to because we are merciful rulers of the oceans”, picked up Zento while her and her brother began scanning the area of the ship. “Nice boat you got here”, Zentorno added while reaching into his pocket. The atmosphere of the ship’s cabin was tense and growing more intense with each passing second, nobody on the ship moved an inch except the twins who walked around the corner with a complete absence of light. Zento broke the silence, “Surrender now or die”, she said with no emotion in her voice. “NEVER!”, spat back the captain as he ran towards the twins with a knife raised. Rainbow stared at the male charging at him for a second “death it is then’’, he said quietly while grabbing the knife wielding male by the arm and flipping him on his back. After flipping the captain on his back the twins walked back into the dark corner that they came from and seemingly disappeared. The captain stood up angrily and ordered everyone to their stations. He was out for blood and blood is what he would get. The two umbrakinetic admirals returned to their respective vessels and gave orders to strike first prompting the air wing of A10 Thunderbolt IIIs to take off from the Leslie and making the guns on the rest of the ships rotate and angle themselves to hit a target on command. “All guns set on target and airwing is a go”, called a voice over the ships comms. Zentorno cracked his knuckles and gave the order for the battleships to steam ahead while the other minor class warships stayed with the carriers. The large caliber 12,16,and 18 inch guns of the three ships gleamed in the dim light of the sunset as they were rotated and raised in the direction of the opposing naval force. In the air the new A10 Thunderbolt IIIs were flying in a diamond formation with their 35mm gatling guns and assortment of bombs and rockets at the ready if air support was needed leaving an eerie shadow over the water. Suddenly a loud bang was heard and a large white flash appeared over the water for a few moments causing Rainbow to smile in delight, “Projectile incoming fire at will”, he ordered while activating the defensive countermeasures to deal with anything else the UAN had to throw at them. Both admirals knew that this was going to be a short but amazing battle and that one group of ships were going to Davy Jones’s locker. A low growl of machine gun fire followed by an explosion over the water was a clear indication that the projectile fired at his ship was destroyed and that now it was his turn to play with his guns. The large six large 18 inch guns let out a deafening bang and loud flash of light as they sent large shells towards one of the ships ahead of them then a multitude of loud bangs followed by giant fireballs could be seen as one of the helpless african warships took several shells to the sides and control towers sending plumes of smoke into the air that blackend the dark golden skies. “Direct impact I repeat direct impact on hostile vessels”, said an excited voice over the comms which made Zentorno slowly clap his hands as cheers and whoops echoed in the control tower. Again were the loud booms and bright flashes as the Wilson and her sister ships rained fire on the hostile vessels, more smoke filled the sky as other ships were set ablaze from the relentless pounding from the better armed warships. As soon as the battle was started it was already a victory for the twin admirals. Both pleased with the outcome of the conflict Zento and Zentorno let their respective crews celebrate however they pleased with no repercussions but only after they rescued any survivors of the somewhat sunken ships.