Well Deserved Downtime

With United African sailors rescued, the flotillas first kills confirmed and the first naval battle of the 21st century won the crews of the ships were enjoying well deserved downtime.Some of the crew were enjoying their downtime by playing Durak and drinking and dancing to loud music. Rainbow on the other hand had other ideas on how to enjoy his downtime. The crimson eyed male was walking through the ship with a filled basket in hand along with a bottle of wine and champagne. Since the moment he shared with his beloved was interrupted by the admiral he bought it upon himself to spend a relaxing star-filled night on the deck of the ship with Uzi, or at least that's what his mind was telling him. Reaching his room he took a deep breath and was going to knock until Uzi wearing a pink,purple and blue dress opened the door with a childlike smile on his face. “I smell alcoholic beverages and ill intentions rain”, he said while looking at Rainbow's dark crimson colored eyes. Rainbow rolled his eyes then poked Uzi on the nose, “Ill intentions I might have”, he mumbled softly while blushing, “but the alcohol is definitely there”. Uzi stood on the tips of his toes and kissed his cheek, “then please do come in”,he said in a seductive voice. Rainbow’s blush darkened as he walked inside the room and took a seat on his purple pink and blue bed while impure thoughts danced around in his head. Uzi looked down the hallway on both sides before closing and locking the door, joining Rainbow on his bed afterwards. The two locked eyes for a split second before Uzi climbed on Rainbow and poked his nose “hold me”, he said in a tone that was a mix of cute, lust filled and demanding. Rainbow wrapped his arms and held him tight, blushing again when he felt that he didn't have anything on under the dress. Noticing the blush Uzi leaned down and kissed the crimson eyed male beneath him. Rainbow closed his eyes and held Uzi tighter while melting into the kiss. Unfortunately as luck would have it the sweet moment the two boys were having would be interrupted yet again. Zentorno cleared his throat while pouring himself a cup of champagne startling the duo in bed, “Sorry not sorry for the interruption but I need a favor from you two. Savvy?” He asked while taking a sip of champagne. Uzi rolled his eyes and flopped off Rainbow, “First I'm gonna go get dressed”, he responded while walking to his bathroom and slamming the door out of annoyance. Zentorno made a small knife from a shadow then spoke something in latin before throwing it at the door and looking back at Rainbow. “You and your little boyfriend both speak Arabic right?” The admiral asked while twirling the half empty glass of champagne. Rainbow stared at his elder brother before slowly nodding and replying in Arabic. Rainbow added some wine to his champagne and began twirling the glass again to mix the two liquids, “you two are going on a disruption mission to cripple the African navy.” Rainbow hesitated for a second before narrowing his eyes at Zentorno, “and why do we have to do this Torno?” He asked his brother while raising an eyebrow. Zentorno reached into a shadow and pulled out a stack of papers, “Twelve Bravo baby boy”, replied the older male while throwing the stack of papers to his younger cohort, “were getting all of our experienced Seabees, Red Horses and Prime Beefs on this mission and you along with your boyfriend were on that list”, he took another sip of his drink while making the shadow knife on the bathroom door dissipate. Rainbow shook his head and sighed “when’s debrief on this?” he asked while Uzi left the bathroom in a blue shirt and pink shorts and leaned on the wall near them. Zentorno refilled his cup then slowly began to sink within a shadow, “debrief in the afternoon after chow don't be late”, he grabbed the half empty bottle of wine before disappearing completely into the darkness near the duo. Uzi jumped back on Rainbow and kissed his cheek while cursing in Arabic causing Rainbow to chuckle lowly and play in his silky purple and blue hair, “I promise that he means well”. “Tsk...he’s a bussyblocking b-word”, retorted Uzi while fake pouting. Rainbow closed his eyes and smiled while holding the shorter male by his waist,“hush up and just sleep.” Uzi playfully rolled his eyes and planted a kiss on the other males cheek, “Buenas noches baka”. Rainbow smiled and poked his nose softly. Some time later the duo were asleep snoring quietly while the waves crashed against the sides of the ship. Even though they were both nervous about tomorrow, all was well since they were together.