Teaser(1)

Situation: Bank Heist at Night one our before the bank would be closed

Gang member 1: EVERYONE ON THE GROUND AND HANDS UP!

Gang member 2: AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CALLING THE COPS!

Everyone in the Bank does as they said

Gang member 3: YOU, (Points at a Bank employee) TAKE EVERYTHING THAT IS IN THE  CASH REGISTERS AND PUT IT IN THIS BAG! AFTER THAT YOU SHOW THEM (Points at member 4 and 5) WHERE THE SAFE IS! EVERYTHING CLEAR!?

Bank employee: Yes everything is clear (in panick)

Gang member 4: GOOD!

The Bank employee puts everything in their bag

Gang member 5: NOW FOR THE...

Suddenly the lights in the bank are turned off

Gang member 2: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

(no one can see anything and strange noises can be heard)

Gang member 1: OH GOD PLEASE NO! (scarred)

Gang member 3: What is it Boss, scarred of the dark?(mocking)

Gang member 1: NO YOU IDIOT IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO KNOW IF THEY ARE JUST NOT WORKING OR IF THEY ARE OUT BECAUSE SOMEONE TURNED THEM OFF!

Gang member 2: Wait you mean it could be him

Gang member 1: It's possible(panick)

They all turn on their flashlights

Gang member 3: Don't worry it is most likely just an error, right Jack(member 4) and Phil(member 5)

(no answear)

Gang member 3: Hey guys stop fooling arround(nervous)

Gang member 1: Daniel(member 2), are you there?

(also no answear)

Gang member 3: Ok guys please stop it it's not funny anymore, right boss?

(no answear)

Gang member 3: Boss??

(He hears something from behind and turns around with his flashlight as he sees something hanging right next to him)

Gang member 3: (screams)

Gang member 3: Who are you!!!!?????

???: I'M VENGEANCE! (knocks member 3 out)

10 minutes later the police arrived and saw the robbers scarred and captured. But there lays some object right next to the boss:

Outside we see a mysterious figure on a rooftop looking at the bank and then he vanishes into the night