Teaser(7)

On Namek we see a young male Saiyan with Golden Hair standing above the dead corpse of the feared emperor of the Universe, Frieza. Namek is only moments away from exploding after his and Goku Fierce Battle against Frieza it was a long battle but at the end they won.

Y/N: Finally at long last this bastard is dead for good. We Saiyans finally got our revenge after so many years.(smiles)

He now hears a Spaceship flying away behind him

Y/N: Good looks like Goku managed to get off Namek just in time.

He now looks at the destroyed Namek reminiscing about all their crazy battles and Adventures with Krillin, Master Roshi, Bulma, Gohan and all their other Friends. He also remembers his last final talk with Goku only one minute ago. As we see Goku in the cockpit flying away, sad almost crying.

Goku: ...Y/N

One minute ago:

Music starts playing:

Goku: You want what Y/N!?

Y/N: You heard right Goku. I want you to take a Spaceship and get the hell out of here!

Goku: Yes but what about you Y/N, come with me back to earth!

Y/N: I'm sorry Goku but I will not return to earth.

Goku: But why?

Y/N: Because I have nothing to live for anymore. After I got my memories back my only goal was to beat Frieza and make sure that you are ok old friend. Please just let me die in peace with my last memory being that you safely escaped and Frieza died for sure. Please respect my last wish.(smiles)

Goku: Are you really sure you want this Y/N. I mean you already died once you know that you will die for real. You can still come back to earth and I bet you will find something that makes you want to live.(crying)

Y/N: Goku please stop it you know excactly that nothing you say will make me change my mind. So please just leave me on Namek and get out of here or you will die too you gotta survive. For Gohan, Chichi and all of our other friends. Don't waste your second life on a suicidal idiot like me.(grins)

Goku: Ok Y/N.(cries)

Y/N: Oh and Goku!

Goku: Yes Y/N?

Y/N: Tell them to have a good life and that I will really miss them all.

Goku: I will. Farewell old pal.(crying while trying to smile a bit)

Y/N: Farewell Goku.

Back at the present

Y/N: Farewell Goku, Gohan, Chichi, Master Roshi, Krillin, you too Vegeta, Bulma, Yamchu, Puar, Tien, Chiaotzu and everyone else.

Y/N screams as loud as he can full of pride while Namek explodes

Music end

???

Y/N: Huh(opens his eyes)

Y/N: Where am I?

He is in some kind of forest.

Y/N: Is this a trick, I mean I was just on Namek dying, so why am I on earth and...

He notices that all his wounds are healed and he had his GI on which was repaired.

Just the GI:

Y/N: Is this really earth or maybe more some kind of actual afterlive?

He was walking through the forest until he was at some kind of cliff from where he could see some kind of city. One that he definetly has never seen before.

Y/N: A City? Man this City looks so strange compared to the one's I know.

The City:

Not excactly this perspective but I think you get what I mean

Teaser End