Teaser(5)

In an unknown Realm

Y/N: Where the hell am I?

???: I'm sorry for you

Y/N turned around to see a for him familliar looking person from an Anime that he watched quite a lot.

Y/N: Wait you are Eris the Godess of Konosuba who sends dead weebs into different isekai world.

Eris: Yup that would be me.

Y/N: So that means Konosuba is real?

Eris: Yes

Y/N: Wait so that means I'm dead. (pretty calm)

Eris: Yes and that is why I said that I feel sorry for you.

Y/N: You don't need to my old life was pretty trash tier, it was so damn stressful. Btw. one Question

Eris: Yes

Y/N: Was it Truck-kun?

Eris: Yup

Truck-kun: Yup

Y/N: Yo Truck-kun

Truck-kun: Yo. Oh looks like I have to bring the next one in line that is after you.

And he was gone

Y/N: So that means I'm going to get isekai'd right?

Eris: Yes

Y/N: Do you know what kind of world?

Eris: No I sadly don't know because it is basically random for everyone.

Y/N: Ok so what can I choose for the other world that I get isekai'd into?

Eris: You can't because it is modernized compared to Konosuba so it will be generated for each person individually what they get for their new World and it will be generated by what they liked a lot and their inner desires of what they wish to be able to. It will also in some cases a bit more optimized to match the world more they get sent to.

Y/N: Sounds interesting to me.

Eris: Are there any more questions before I send you to your new life?

Y/N: Two questions.

Eris: Yes?

Y/N: Tell me there is no god damn fucking Covid Shit! Please!

Eris: Don't worry something like that only existed in your old world.

Y/N: Thank you and my last question. (drums roll)

Do you really pad your Chest?

Eris: No I would never do something like that(embarrassed and red like a tomato)