Teaser(4)

IS ACADEMY

We see Ichika Orimura still sleeping with a latter on his desk and some other rooms of "Ichika's Harem" and they got letters too. Just like Chifuyu. Each of them includes an Invitation to a celebration in Wano Kuni a big japanese Port City. Sent to them by Wano Kuni's Mayor Nakamura Orochi.

Chifuyu Orimura POV:

We see Chifuyu in her room in the ISA

Chifuyu: 14 Years, 14  Years since that one day

(starts to cry)

14 Years ago in a Research Facility

We see a much younger Chifuyu running through a hallway while an alarm is going off. Because she activated the self destruction protocol of the facility. She is carrying 2 babies.

Chifuyu: Hold on you two we almost escaped and we don't have much time until this place is going to be finally destroyed.

She continues running until she is out of the facility and she stands on a cliff and under the cliff is the occean. The facility explodes but the impact still hit her and caused her to drop one of the babies so that it falls into the ocean.

Chifuyu: NO!!!!!!!!!!

But the child was already out of view for her and she had to asume that the baby died.

Music starts playing:

Chifuyu: I'm sorry Yamato I failed you as a big sister.(crying)

Chifuyu: But I will at least I managed to save you Ichika.

She managed to save one of her brothers but she failed to save her other brother. So she left that place to find a new life for herself and her brother but she will never forget that she failed to save Ichika's brother.

Music stops playing at 2:17

Flashback end

At the same time in Wano Kuni

Squall: Thanks again Mr. Orochi for providing us a Headquarter in your city.

Orochi: Of course Ms. Meusel this is the least I can do. Since you helped me to become the Mayor of this town and for helping me stopping that boy and his supporters from killing me 1 Month ago.

Squall: You don't need to thank us. I mean we both get something from this deal of ours. By the way what happened to him and his supporters?

Orochi: I put all of them in an underground prison. Heavy guarded and for that boy. Well I chained him up with the heaviest chains we could find and we strapped an Oni Mask on his face as a little mockery.

Squall: Good that he is finally restrained. Oh looks like I have to get to a meeting sadly.

Orochi: What a shame.

Undergound Prison

We now see a special cell in said underground prison. A guy chained to the walls on his legs and arms and on his face there is said Oni Mask.

??? POV

???: You shouldn't feel so safe Orochi you piece of shit. Because soon you and your partners will be destroyed. I swear on my life that I Yamato will break out of this prison and after that, me and my friends will save Wano Kuni from your domination!