Teaser(8)

In our world we see our Protagonist Y/N L/N reading the Infinite Stratos x Yugioh Fanfiction "Infinite Stratos: Let the Duels Begin" Fanfiction from Show Expert 1 on Fanfiction.net

Y/N: Man a Infinite Stratos x Yugioh Fanfiction is quite a interesting idea. I'm already excited to read it.

After he read it

Y/N: That was a nice Fanfiction but a bit dissapointing because he was mostly retelling Yugioh Sasion 1 with the IS Cast and other Summoning Methods. But his original IS Deck was definetly interesting. But why didn't he just use Blue Eyes as the Ace Card for Ichika's Rival? I mean it is literally Blue Eyes White Dragon with a different name. Also a shame that the other Girls didn't have Decks and Duels too. That would have been interesting. But yeah it was a nice Fanfiction overall.

He know goes to his PC and plays a bit on YgoPro with his favourite Deck that he also plays IRL a D/D/D Deck. Together with this Music in the Background.

After that he walked out to his balcony. He was looking at his Deck with his Ace on the front of his Deck:

 He was looking at his Deck with his Ace on the front of his Deck:

Here a bit on his Backstory. He basically grew up without his actual Parents and didn't really have the best time at school and playing Yugioh is his biggest passion in life.He is currently 18 years old. Also you may ask why he plays a D/D/D?

It is because he likes the Idea of having also historical Figures represented as Monsters with some Cards inspired of the end of the world. Also the Artworks and the playstyle of the Deck. But another one is simply that Reiji Akaba is his favourite Yugioh Anime Character of all time.

He was now thinking about his life because he just doesn't know what to do with his life. But suddenly there appeared some kind of portal as his Ace Card beginning to shine brightly. As he was suddenly pulled into it.

???

He woke up in an alley

Y/N: Damn what the hell was that.

He looked around himself and saw a puddle of water before him as he looked at himself he saw that he was looking younger than before. 16 to be exact.

Y/N: Why do I look like that?

What the hell a Duel Disk?

He saw a Duel Disk on his Arm

This Duel Disk Model in Black and of course without AI

He instantly looked at his Deck and saw that it was his D/D/D Deck but he also had another Holder besides his Deck Holder containing various Cards including the Anime only "D/D/D Gates" from Reijis Final Duel against Yuya and various other Cards

He instantly looked at his Deck and saw that it was his D/D/D Deck but he also had another Holder besides his Deck Holder containing various Cards including the Anime only "D/D/D Gates" from Reijis Final Duel against Yuya and various other Cards. But there is also a strange blue Card in this Holder with nothing on it.

Y/N: Nice but where am I? But wait this all looks different. It looks animated instead of real. So wait could it be that I got isekai'd maybe into a Yugioh Anime? I mean I have a Duel Disk so it most likely is a Yugioh Anime. But I still have to find out where I am. 

He walked out of the alley and saw some kind of market. He also noticed the people were speaking japanese and that he could perfectly understand what they were saying. He diced to ask one of the owners where he is.

Owner: Yes what is it? (japanese)

He now noticed that he also could speak japanese himself.

Y/N: I just wanted to know where I am, because I am new here in this city.(japanese)

The whole conversation is in Japanese

Owner: Oh okay. We are in Yarikawa home of the famous IS Dueling Academy and based on your Duel Disk I assume you are a Duelist too right? Are you maybe here for the Pre-Tournament tomorrow?

Y/N: Yes I am. Pre-Tournament?

Owner: Yes the Pre-Tournament where Duelists from Japan are coming here to Yarikawa to participate to get a Chance to get into the IS Dueling Academy.

Y/N: Ok but why do you have to participate in a Tournament?

Owner: Oh boy you definetly are not from here. It is because this School only took female students until recently the brother of Chifuyu Orimura got into this school because his Sister was one of the best Duelists in the world until she became an Instructor at the Academy. But also because of him they decided to organize a tournament where also boys can participate and can get a chance to get in there for the first time ever. But they only get in their if the Instructors deem them of being worthy to enter. Also it is only a pre-tournament because first you have to get into this tournament and the best 8 from there will be entering the real tournament. Where they are dueling students of the IS Academy which are mostly first years.

Y/N: Ok thanks for this explanation.

Owner: You are welcome also if you want to enter you should register yourself and do your test duel today because today is the last day to enter.

Y/N: Ok thank you again. Where is the place to register?

Owner: Not far away it is at the "Duel Dome" (points to it) you shouldn't be able to miss it.

Y/N: Thank you

Owner: Ok and good luck boy(smiles)

Y/N: Thanks

Now Y/N starts begins to run to the Dome prepairing himself to enter the Tournament

Y/N: Damn I read a IS x Yugioh Fanfiction and now I am in the IS World with the exception that there are no IS's and everything is most likely solved with duels. I'm definetly pumped up to have fun in this new world with my D/D/D Deck. ISA here comes Y/N.

He is now running faster and everything stops with a "to be continued" sign with this Background Music: