CHAPTER 2

(I wish all of you like my story and I'm sooo sooo sorry for incorrect words cause my country language is not English so I'm not good at writing English words Im soo soo sorry).

thank you to all that voted my story and who read it!!

Let's start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!?)(°^°)
naruto said  as sasuke began to thrust him
.
.
.
.
😂😂😂😂😂I'm just joking let's start for the real story 😂😂😂
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Naruto POV:

(After 10 minutes)

Naruto is sitting in his chair and thinking if his going in the office or just wait to fire him but he remember what he's boss said that he'll just pay the companies that ill aplly so they won't accept me"I'll just go in the office I don't want to get fired" naruto sight and breathe in and out and he walk towards the office door "I think this door is hell,I wish he's not a demon now if his in bad mood Mr uchiha will never mercy me" naruto said in he's mind and gulp and he starts to knock "its open come in" sasuke replied "sh*t here we are in this room of hell" naruto said while going in the office "ow hi naru your here I'm expecting that your early here but your 10 minutes late but that's okay atlest your here now" sasuke said with a scary smile "ye-yeah i-im so-sorry im late" naruto said with scared tone "come and have a sit" sasuke said "u-um im okay here I'll just stay here near the door" naruto said with really scared tone as he sweat drop "come on i won't do anything to you my naru"sasuke said with a smirked "um im okay here just tell me Mr uchiha what can a help you" naruto said with a fake smile. Sasuke get irritated and walk towards naruto "sh*t is he walking towards me!!I'm in danger!!" Naruto said in his mind as sasuke getting closer naruto is getting away.Naruto got pinned on the door as sasuke put his hands in the door as naruto in the front. Sasuke got closer to naruto's face as naruto pushes his self in the door naruto got nervous that his hands is shaking "hey naruto uzumaki are you scared" sasuke said with a little laughing face "n-n-no!! Im not scared at you" naruto said with a scared voice as sasuke put down his hands and walk away to naruto "you can go i just want to see you" sasuke said with a little smile "o-okay goodbye Mr uchiha" naruto said with a little nervous tone and that make sasuke smile a bit and naruto blush but sasuke didn't notice the blush because naruto come out to the office quickly "you'll be mine someday naruto just wait" sasuke said and began to smile like a psycho naruto run out of the building "I survived on the office of hell" naruto said with a fainting voice "I'm really great full that I'm alive" and Naruto started walk towards the bus stop.

Ahem ahem that's all guys I'm sorry if you didn't like my story I understand you if this story is worse but thank you for all who is reading this!!!