CHAPTER 9

(Sasuke POV:)

Sasuke and naruto feel awkward when they confessed to each other "its been an hour since we talk" sasuke thought and look at his phone "wait!its been 10minutes since we talk?I thought its an hour ur its just my phone who is a piece of shit here" sasuke thought while glaring at his phone "tsk your just like my fiance!!useless!!!" Sasuke shout and throw his phone naruto got shock when he saw sasuke throw his phone and heard fiance "sasuke why did you throw your phone and fiance what is that!!?" Naruto got a confused screaming when he heard fiance his heart felt a really really pain that he wanna jump of the clip and throw sasuke in the trash bin sasuke just look at him and said "let's just see each other tom I'm busy I need to go"sasuke let out a work and just walk away but naruto pull him "say it what's the matter are you scared that you confessed then you have a bitchy fiance huh!!!" Naruto shout and wanna punch sasuke in the face "I'm not scared, why would I be scared for what?" Sasuke said with a calm voice and he hold naruto's hands "I love you naruto don't worry" sasuke kiss naruto's forehead "I love you to sasuke" naruto said and hug him "go on,you can leave now" naruto smile and just walk away see yah!" Sasuke smile and said thank you and now he need to deal with that shikamaru he walk to a warehouse and just knocked and didn't bother to walk in "boss what now??"the man said "just let him alive and then just go" sasuke said "but why" the man ask "I said do it you fucking hear me Right, here's the money now do it" sasuke said and walk out then the man untied him you can go now we dont need you now the man said and kick shikamaru's stomach "bye bitch" the man walk out.

"Shikamaru,naruto is mine now what can you do nothing"sasuke said looking at poor shikamaru" what a drag bitch"shikamaru said "what do I fucking do? Arghhh" shikamaru said and walk home to his apartment

Sasuke walk to his car and went home

What will happen if sasuke go home??do you think they will have awarded or start a war
.
.
.
.
.
Bye